Vicki Boer transcript in Word and Scans New GT Book in Spanish

by blondie 14 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• blondie
    blondie

The Vicki Boer decision has been typed into "Word" format for easier viewing for those that may not have .pdf capability. Also we now have scans of the new Great Teacher book in Spanish thank to our Latino brothers and sisters. They can both
    be looked at by clicking the links on the home page in the column to the left.

silentlambs

• Hamas
    Hamas

Thanks Blondie, you at Silentlambs do a great job, thanks.

That scan of the book really makes you see how sick the Watchtower is . I hate it.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Please Hamas, tell me what in the book scans tells you how sick the publishing company is and what in the scans makes you hate it?

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Appreciate your help Blondie and if you are talking to Bill, tell him I say Hi!!!

hawk

• needs_lots
    needs_lots

Welcome Back Hawk

I will call you tomorrow and let you in on anything else thats new. Hello to all.

vic

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

I just read the GT scan. Oh, MY GOD!!!! I feel violated just reading it.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Strang ..... If one has to exclaim OH MY GOD and feels violated by reading the scan, I simply cannot understand the reaction? Does one put a whole lot of one's own background feelings into the reading?

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

The Vicki Boer judgement is now available on the net at the Canadian Legal Institute:

http://www.canlii.org/on/cas/onsc/2003/2003onsc11003.html

Expatbrit

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Excuse me TheOldHippie. I have not taken a look at the Spanish scans but I own a German copy and I know this book is sick. I am glad to be free not to show my kids this rubbish.

I do not want to link the kid's curiousity for sex with demons in the kid's mind. And I do not want to scare them with pics of people dying at the big A.

I guess the SL scans include the things above.

• needs_lots
    needs_lots

Thanks expatbrit,

How did you find this? Do all legal cases get put on this site? Charles goes in on Friday to work on costs. Iam crossing my fingers and toes that he doesn't mess this one up for me again. We still haven't heard if they will appeal or not. Thanks again for all your support expatbrit! Hope we can talk again soon.

vic

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit