Is Saudi Arabia being set-up?

by Stan Conroy 10 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Stan Conroy
    Stan Conroy

Check this out:

www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/news/nation/6269252.htm

Apparently a new report about 9/11 is coming out in which the US admits to errors in it's previous findings, and sets it's sights on Saudi Arabia as a factor in the attacks.

So lets just recap the last couple of years...

First it was Afganistan's fault. Invade.

Then Iraq was somehow involved, even though there was no proof. Invade.

Now Saudi Arabia is the culprit. Invade?

Gimme a break....

Stan

p.s. Why not just rename the US to the "United States of Israel" now and get it over with.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Blah!

The Saudi connection has been well known all along. Set up? Hardly. Is America positioning to be able to deal with Saudi more effectively? Yes.

• Stan Conroy
    Stan Conroy
    Is America positioning to be able to deal with Saudi more effectively? Yes.

How do you define "more effectively"? Better yet to ask, how does George and his boys define "more effectively"?

Was their handling of Iraq "more effective"?

Stan

• Hamas
    Hamas

Stan Conroy, you are a man after my own heart.

United States of Israel ?! You got it, man.

Its an American assault on Israel's enemies. I still doubt the US are stupid enough to go into Saudi, but who knows? Evidence is pointing that way.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Cool! My oil sands investments are looking better and better!

Expatbrit

• Stan Conroy
    Stan Conroy
    United States of Israel ?! You got it, man.

Hi Hamas,

I just call 'em like I see 'em. Since Israel is running the US anyway, why not change the name now and save everybody a lot of speculation.

Stan

• Zoewrex
    Zoewrex

Been to Saudi and I have a hard time believing they're 'being set-up' for something they didn't do. Sure they hate us being in their country for yeaars, however they've been making a MINT from the US gov from car rentals to villas to house the international troops. The prices for everything there is so jacked up for the gov. and yet we're protecting their skies.... go figure.

• mizpah
    mizpah

Have any of you read the interesting article in the May issue of Alantic Monthly? The position of the Saud family in Saudi Arabia is getting very precarious. It could be the next regime to come tumbling down. And the implication of such an event will have devasting results in all the western countries who are dependent upon the oil reserves of that country....the greatest in all the world.

It does make one wonder if the government being aware of such is not "hedging its bets" by being involved in Iraq...the second greatest oil reserves in the world. Or am I being too cynical?

• ignorance is strength
    ignorance is strength

The US will never retaliate against SA because they're too US friendly, at least on the face. Iran won't be invaded either, even though they are surrounded by the US army. Iran will eventually collapse on itself because the Ayatollah's government is far too unpopular. Watch for a popular student uprising possibly secretly supported by the CIA. Now North Korea's another matter, I mean, it can literally go off any day. But Kim Jong-Il isn't stupid and won't start nuclear war unless if he wants to be nuclear waste. Bush's policy advisors probably think that he's getting to unpopular in the world and probably won't start any more military campaigns in his current presidency, maybe the next.

• Valis
    Valis

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit