Watch out, here comes the Governing Body!

by neat blue dog 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Checked the article and the picture does indeed show the anointed from today sharing in the destruction of the wicked non JW’s. .....

NB lol at MightyV8... good job.

• Ultimate Axiom
    Ultimate Axiom

That lot can't be the GB, they wouldn't be seen dead sporting beards.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

These people image that they will get to swat their neighbors like roaches. (Which is pretty much what they do now to the extent they can get away with without getting locked-up). Hard-core JW's are mean, vindictive and cruel. It took me a long time to realize that is who they really are beneath the facade.

There are no scriptures that suggest saints with Jesus go around swatting people with scepter-swatters.

In the scriptures it depicts Jesus defeating the Anti-Christ and his army (who is attacking Jews to wipe them out) with just the breath of his mouth:

And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, and with all unrighteous deception (1 Thess. 2: 8-10)

And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
    (Zech. 14: 12-13)

No scepter swatting here either. Looks like it's not much of a battle, Jesus does it all. He speaks the word and the invading army literally melts like butter while still standing.

The governing body wants to go around killing all the people (like us) who have caused them problems over the years. That is what they are really imagining.

There will be no Scotch wiskey to dull the pain where they are headed.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

DOES WATCHTOWER LITERATURE
    CONTAIN SUBLIMINAL IMAGES?

Does anyone see a face with mouth, nose and eyes? This is not a normal drawing! Watchtower Art Department having fun to lessen their boredom!

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

DOES WATCHTOWER LITERATURE
    CONTAIN SUBLIMINAL IMAGES?

Does anyone see a face with mouth, nose and eyes? This is not a normal drawing! Watchtower Art Department having fun to lessen their boredom!

• Justmemorph
    Justmemorph

Fascinating reference scripture. I had to hold my nose and see how the nwt rendered it. They worked really hard to give an impression that they were not female angels and yet every other bible translation i could find did.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Looks like ATTACK OF THE CLONES. They all look the same.... creepy.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate
    What about the women 144.000, there are few of those too, where are they in this picture ?

Revelation 14:4 : "These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they remained virgins.

Also, I m curious about their headbands. What does that signify ?
    Reminds me of theme park Wristbands

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    I m curious about their headbands

Crowns, for rulling as kings with Jesus

• mynameislame
    mynameislame

Is it just me or do they look a lot like Bill Pullman from his roll in the Sinner?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit