another one of those... goodbyes

by MrMoe 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Well Moe we've had our ups and downs and little misunderstandings but in the end I grew to like and respect you

Take care of youself

It is the best thing you will ever do

Lee

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Mr. Moe, I'm to short of time on this board to know you.
    I wish you all the luck and happiness you desire.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Mr. Moe:

Wishing you all the best in whatever direction life takes you. I've really enjoyed your posts.

Above everything else, I wish you peace.

El K

• outnfree
    outnfree

Bye, Sweetie!

Hoping life gets smoother and dreams come to fruition.

out/Brenda

• riz
    riz

i'll miss you, amanda. you cheered me up many times. here's a *bow chicka bow wow chicka bow wow* for old time's sake. i wish you the best in your life's journey.

love, riz

• Aztec
    Aztec

Bye Amanda! I'll miss you. I hope you hung around long enough to see all these lovely replies.

~Aztec

• kelpie
    kelpie

MrMoe

Firstly, goodbye and good luck in your future.

I was at one stage, addicted to the net.. my social life went out the window and I couldnt wait to get home and get back on the net again.

Then one day I woke up and thought, every day it is the same old garbage over and over again and I stopped dead cold and didnt go near the net for about 6 months.

then slowly I got in contact with all the friends I had made and if it wasnt for the internet, I wouldnt be free from the borg. (long story, another day)

My point to all this is, I have made so many true and lastly friends (including my fiance) from the internet. They are true friends. Go if you must but remember, we will always be an email away if you need us.

Thank you for all your kind words of support during my rough periods.

Take care

Love Kim

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

HHHmmmm,

Talk about wierd, after LDH commented the next 12 respondent were men. The average got better so that now the male comments outnumber the females 2 to 1.

Could be a concern but since this it the internet I think they are looking at you the person, (not your boobs) and a lot of people love you and will miss you.

I hope you really are ready for this, not just getting away from the wierdos. IF so

CONGRATULATIONS

This is what I wish for everyone here. HEAL, GET OVER IT, AND MOVE ON.

Wishing the best for you

Steve

• Robdar
    Robdar

Bye Sis. Take care of yourself. Drop in sometimes to let us know how you are doing. Don't forget to IM me from time to time.

Love ya,

Robyn

• JH
    JH

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit