Will A Rapid Increase In Human Intelligence Lead To World Peace Between Governments

by Brokeback Watchtower 9 Replies latest social current

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

With the exponential grow in computer processing power and Deep Mind studies of Intelligence and AI and the possibility that we can hook up our minds to this super intelligence(Elon Musk's solution) and that this super intelligence can explore what is,, without human bias and selfishness and come to better non violent solutions to the big problems facing humans and all things. I see a super intelligence if made in the best possible way would have to be without any built in bias obscures information and will be faulty.

I'm thinking that with great advancements in the fields of psychology, and science the human race will reap many benefits money may even become a thing of the past the way I see it.

Being that we are humans capable of both good and bad this technology increase will mean some suffering from man's bad side it can't be helped but I do feel that man's evolution will move in a rather rapid exponential direction towards good by us coming to terms with recognizing our shadow(Jung) and emptying it, this alone would stop a lot of warring and a much more sane relationship with other governments. The more shadow projections we take back the better we get along with people the less we take offence, I see it becoming common knowledge in the future and more psychological profiles of world leaders up for grabs with this increase in information acting as a teacher for the public to tone down violent tendencies of these leaders.

I see a much better world for the future with this rapid rise in Human intelligence with a few bumps along the way cause by human greed that eventually gets tamed by this increase.

• Brokeback Watchtower
  • cofty
    cofty

I think you have a naive perspective on the potential of technology.

We are humans, we always will be.

I do feel that man's evolution will move in a rather rapid exponential direction towards good by us coming to terms with recognizing our shadow(Jung) and emptying it

How is this not just a word salad?

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Utopia leads to dystopia, didn't you learn anything form being a JW?

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Probably not.

Artificial Intelligence would likely see the best and most rational solution to the human species' problems as a simple one:

Extermination.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    freemindfade - "Utopia leads to dystopia..."

That's good, I gotta use that sometime.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Artificial Intelligence would likely see the best and most rational solution to the human species' problems as a simple one:
    Extermination.

I've thought of that.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    How is this not just a word salad?

I don't know, how?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Utopia leads to dystopia, didn't you learn anything form being a JW?

Or for that matter H. G Wells . Classic "The Time Machine "

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

AI as we know it doesn't ask the sorts of imaginative questions humans do. Scientists are asking some very interesting questions nowadays about where are wonderful thinking abilities come from. Such questions require that we let our imaginations range far and wide.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit