Dansk

" 1

" 2

Physio

Matty

Little Toe

Robocop

Maybe some stragglers!

Also some people from the pub who know all about JWD. Probably around 50 - 60 people in total.

It kicks off around 3.30pm Sunday 13 July, I suggest that we meet an hour earlier to get to know one another first. After 8 we're off to the pub. The landlord has reserved the whole place for us. (That's so he can be sure of an invitation, BTW!) Please note there is no need to bring any food at all, beer or wine is very welcome however! Any veggies or vegans please IM me so's we can cater for you.

Any musicians are welcome to bring their instruments, digeridoo players are eagerly sought along with guitar players too.

Directions:

Leave the M 5 at Junction 21. Now follow the signs into Weston super Mare heading for the Town Centre, a distance of around 4 or 5 miles. Although you are aiming to be on the sea front eventually, you must go to the Town Centre first. You'll go over numerous roundabouts, eventually you'll go over the Hildesheim road bridge and see the Tesco store on the right. Continue until you come to double mini-roundabout where you will see the Town Hall almost in front of you but slightly to the right. Now follow the signs onto the sea front. Once there, turn left at the T junction, drive past the Grand Atlantic Hotel on your left and take the fouth turning on the left into Clifton Road. The venue is as IM'd previously, if you haven't got it, just IM me again please and I will send you the full addy.

Have fun, Boys and Girls, and if you're not used to copious quantities of beer and wine, drink plenty of water as well and remember to pace yourself! (Honking in the compost heap is OK )

Englishman.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Sorry, Eman, but we can't make it after all

Dansk

• Englishman
    Englishman

Don't worry, Dansk, I expect we'll have a few who can't make it and also a few who find that they can come at the last minute, the whole thing is totally flexible.

Englishman.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

i think it's about time brummie made an apearance!!! come on brummie, you know you want to come out and play.

it'd be great to have you there mate!

• Simon
    Simon

We'll be there ... can't wait to see everyone again !

• meat pie
    meat pie

Hello Eman and HL, I cannot believe it, I will be in Minehead that day,all the way from Sconny Botland, so near and yet so far ! I am really sorry I won't be there this year, I hope you all have a ripping time, Lots of love, Meaty.

• Simon
    Simon

Sorry to hear you can't make it ... it is a long way for you!

The landlord's line last year was fantastic:

"Hi Mike, there's a Meat Pie for you over there in the corner"

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Damn, this sounds like fun! Anyone planning a party in the Midwestern U.S. anytime soon?

• Gadget
    Gadget

Is anyone going to be planning a party a bit further north? Or on a Friday or a Saturday? 400mile is a bit far when your at work the next day...

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Ahhh, call in sick, Gadget!

We're coming across the pond to visit with everyone there.

Sorry to hear you're not making it, Dansk & family and ((MeatPie)). Oh well, There is always next year.

See ya'll soon.

j2bf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit