Casting Out DEMONS

by Cold Steel 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• VW.org
    VW.org

Hey cofty, at the moment, I do find it hard to communicate properly because I am going through Post Acute Withdrawl Syndrome. Some times I find it hard to concentrate. To even put a sentence together. My cognitive funtion is very poor.

Promise when I get better, I will be able to converse properly. Then we will have a good discussion. At the moment, I have very poor esteem and have been through a shit of a time. It may take months for me to get well.

Until then, I cannot involve myself in any robust discussion.

Cheers.

• cofty
    cofty

Take care of yourself VW

• deegee
    deegee
    just because some psychotics say they saw something they can't explain doesn't cover all the others.-------Cold Steel

If demons are real then why is it that when persons are cured of their psychotic symptoms they don't continue to see demons and/or have encounters with them? Why did the demons disappear?

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

Believe me, I have seen a lot of Demons - in Horror movies.

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel
    DeeGee ยป If demons are real then why is it that when persons are cured of their psychotic symptoms they don't continue to see demons and/or have encounters with them? Why did the demons disappear?

Because they're psychotic. If demons, evil spirits, ghosts don't exist, why do people who aren't psychotic continue to see them? Why do entire families see and hear them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4SprJ7srFc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLMYMi0N8YA .

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Belief in demons and angels cast out by God is just superstition but why is it impossible that there are life forms in the universe that are invisible to the human eye and made of substances not yet fully understood by the laws of physics. This may explain a lot of the spirit, ghost, demon stories. Not all particles or forms of electromagnetic energy are visible to the naked eye.

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

One then wonders why they appear as ghosts or evil entities. Why not come across as non-threatening? Why the laughing, threatening hostility?

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    Why not come across as non-threatening?

As Stephen Hawking keeps pointing out, why assume all alien life is friendly?

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

If someone can tell me the address of that Haunted home in the VDO above, I could bargain it for a dirt cheap price.

I bet they wont sell, because this is the groundwork for another book and a Horror movie

• deegee
    deegee

Cold Steel,

If demons are real then when a person has been cured of their psychotic symptoms they should continue to see the demons and or continue to have encounters with them. THIS SHOULDN'T STOP WHEN THE PERSON HAS BEEN CURED.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit