New lawsuit against the Watchtower in Ontario, Canada

by yalbmert99 21 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

As for completing Ramapo in 2026 - they better get crackin'. :)

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

Vidiot - they ahave had financila problems for many years - they just didn't realize it. PM me and I will explain.

• careful
    careful

Thanks yalbmert99, for the info. I tried a search to find out more info but couldn't find anything. Do you have a link with more?

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

Thanks all for your replies.

I could not find anything online yet, but a few people confirmed to me that the lawsuit will be presented at an Ontario, Canada, court the 13-14-15 of May 2024. I don't have more details.

Careful: here is the link for the province of Quebec, Canada, lawsuit (in french and english)

https://quebecjwclassaction.mccarthy.ca/

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

MAGNUM:

I am curious as I don’t really know you personally - just the posts you have made on here.

This OP seems to be about CSA lawsuits. Would the case you hinted at be referring to that topic? Or, would it have to do with something else - maybe being a pioneer (who technically worked for the religion) your whole life and reached retirement age totally unprepared?.. If that is the case I suppose there would be many thousands of rather upset Witnesses both current and former who fall into this category!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Its been rumoured that the Borg is hanging on like a thread.

In light of all the upcoming lawsuits and out of court settlements on this subject.

Like termites which have devoured a wooden structure with that of a wicker structure remaining. And one swift blow could topple it over

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

So true

• careful
    careful

Thanks yalbmert99, for the further info. I guess that as the court begins to hear the lawsuit, news agencies will pick it up and report it. Please keep us informed!

Then we can see what "new light" God's spokesmen come up with in reaction to Caesar's sword.

• Vidiot
  • yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

Yes , I'll post more news when I have.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit