3-File Requests: Destroy Notes BOE--Publications For Discard--Where Are The Nine!

by Atlantis 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

2019-08-28 Destroy Notes.

2012--2018 Publications Approved For Discard

1914--1928 Tract, Where Are The Nine?

Atlantis!
  • minimus
    minimus

Get rid of any proof! Get rid of your notes!

• fastJehu
    fastJehu

@ Atlantis

THANKS

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Welcome! But jwleaks deserves the real thanks for the BOE. (Better get him a mug too! )

minimus: Your right, they are trying to keep elders from allowing even their "notes" to be used against them in court.

-----------------------------------

fastJehu:

I'll take you up on that mug my friend! And here is one in return.

Atlantis!

• Tech49
    Tech49

At one time, I served as the congregation Secretary. Many congregations keep detailed notes on judicial meetings in a sealed envelope in their safe/files. I remember being told to hand over all of our notes when serving on a JC, so that they could be put into an envelope for future reference if needed. Many of these envelopes are years, and decades old. Some can provide some pretty interesting reading (or so I've been told )…... As noted in the letter above, GET RID OF IT ALL! And those pesky letters of introduction that can come around to bite you in the ass.... get rid of those too!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Tech49:

Yes, your right! Those letters of introduction can be real eye-openers for personal information. Yep, better get rid of those too.

Atlantis!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

This organization is constantly and forever on the defensive it seems. The need to destroy JC notes and get rid of old publications is not a religion built on truth...rather an organization that has lots to hide...lots that can implicate and incriminate it!

The timing of this 8/28/2019 elder's letter is also fishy...in that it comes on the heels of the recent passing of the Child Victims Act...Hmmm!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

JW GoneBad:

I agree! The timing of that letter has got to be child abuse case related. The Watchtower is hoping for no "surprize notes" to pop up in court to bite them in the ass.

Atlantis!

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Interesting read,thank you Atlantis

Zing

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Zing:

Mug for Zing too!

Atlantis!

Share this

Google+