Awesome, Awesome Report! Wait till you see the end of it!

by cha ching 30 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• cha ching
    cha ching

Beccah Hendrickson of WGAL comes thru again! A fabulous interview with Barbara Anderson, all the pieces of the puzzle are coming together! Watch out Watchtower! I loved the ending! What do you think?

• doubtfull1799
  • LV101
    LV101

Until someone links it -- just google WGAL Beccah Hendrickson, Barbara Anderson interview and the youtube(s), photos, come right up. Excellent!

Hope someone is able to link it here. I'll try again.

• Vanderhoven7
  • Reopened Mind
    Reopened Mind

Fabulous interview! Things are moving, thanks to Barbara Anderson and reporters who are willing to report the stories. Thanks to cha ching for posting and thanks to Vanderhoven7 for putting up the video. Great Job!!

Reopened Mind

• LV101
    LV101

Vanderhoven7 - YES -- Thank you! There's another link with several photos of Barbara Anderson speaking in Pennsylvania along with others re/the abuses.

Lloyd Evans shared info re/PA but good to check out the photos online, also.

• LV101
    LV101

cha ching -- YES -- thank you for topic!

• cha ching
    cha ching

Dang!!! Link, link, link!!!

I was so excited I forgot the dang link! haha!

Thanks Vanderhoven7! Did you see the picture at the end when Barbara is saying "Justice is due for all child abuse victims, and to stop protecting the abusers!" Notice what they are showing?

(Man! I had such a great story!.... Link, link, link!)

• MADMARY
    MADMARY

Why aren't we saying that the Watchtower = modern-day Babylon the Great? (Revelation 18.4)

See link:

Jesus Preached "Good News" of "Liberation" From Babylon???

Link to news report:

http://www.wgal.com/article/jehovah-s-witnesses/20897421

MM

• JaniceA
    JaniceA

You know the pic of snoopy doing his happy dance? I wish I knew how to post it! That's how I feel.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit