what your music taste means about you

by MrMoe 35 Replies latest jw friends

• caligirl
    caligirl

Since I seem to be a dunce at linking to the page...

I scored 78% in the reflective and complex category, but I do not feel that it is 100% accurate.

I am definitely not a liberal, andI enjoy very few documentaries.

The rest is pretty much correct - although I am still working on the well off financially portion! My tastes are certainly in that category, but the checkbook has to catch up!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    People with high scores on the reflective and complex music-preference dimension tend to be open to new experiences, creative, intellectual, and enjoy trying new things. When it comes to politics, they tend to lean toward the liberal side. Wisdom, diversity, and fine arts are all important to them. When it comes to lifestyle, high scorers tend to be sophisticated, and relatively well off financially. After a hard day of work, if they're not listening to music or reading a book, they enjoy documentary films, independent, classic, or foreign films.

Sounds good to me! What happened to the "Well off financially" bit?

Seems like lots of us got similar answers ... I should have said "Anything except Kingdom Melodies"

• enigma
    enigma
    alt88 %altalt 88 % enjoys reflective and complex music
    alt81 %altalt 81 % enjoys edgy and aggressive music
    alt13 %altalt 13 % enjoys fun and simple music
    alt66 %altalt 66 % enjoys energetic and upbeat music
  • heathen
    heathen
    The Do-Re-Mi's of Personality
    What your music tastes say about you

Here's what your music says about your personality! Your music preferences have been broken down into four categories. Detailed explanations are below. You can also read answers to common questions.
    alt88 %altalt88 %enjoys reflective and complex music
    alt81 %altalt81 %enjoys edgy and aggressive music
    alt25 %altalt25 %enjoys fun and simple music
    alt18 %altalt18 %enjoys energetic and upbeat music

There you have it . It was fun to take the test .I don't know why the personal questions at first but it all came out pretty accurate as far as I'm concerned .

• El Kabong
    El Kabong
    alt78 %altalt 78 % enjoys reflective and complex music
    alt24 %altalt 24 % enjoys edgy and aggressive music
    alt19 %altalt 19 % enjoys fun and simple music
    alt18 %altalt 18 % enjoys energetic and upbeat music
  • azaria
    azaria

People high on this dimension tend to enjoy Classical, Blues, Jazz, and Folk music. On the Reflective & Complex Dimension you fell in the 96 percentile. This score is very high.
    alt96 %altalt 96%

• azaria
    azaria

People high on this dimension tend to enjoy Classical, Blues, Jazz, and Folk music. On the Reflective & Complex Dimension you fell in the 96 percentile. This score is very high.
    alt96 %altalt 96%

• azaria
    azaria

alt96 %altalt 96%

• azaria
    azaria

How did that happen three times? I only submitted it once!

• be wise
    be wise
    alt65 %altalt 65 % enjoys reflective and complex music
    alt81 %altalt 81 % enjoys edgy and aggressive music
    alt0 %altalt 0 % enjoys fun and simple music
    alt7 %altalt 7 % enjoys energetic and upbeat music

be wise.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit