I just found out about this District Overseer in Quebec that got DF'd

by Quarterback 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

He sure was well known, and apparently he left his wife some time ago. His initials were M.L.

Does anyone know about this?

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8
    It may be old news. If he's the one I know, it's been decades, he was reinstated and made a living selling Melaleuca supplements. He died 8 or 9 years ago.
  • breezy
    breezy
    I'm from montreal, actually surprised to read this. The initials don't tell me anything though
  • prologos
    prologos
    The initials stand for Michel Laliberte', he is gone, RIP, not resurrected as one of the anointed, a little ball of fire that was instrumental in building the unique MTL assembly hall. did not know about the disfellowshipping, the sales, but his former wife is still her dignified self at last count.
  • NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

This district overseer was in charge of the construction of the assembly hall in Pointe aux Trembles...

Just read prologos' post...

• zeb
    zeb
    whats with melaleuca stuff. jw here were selling that when they had made no retirement provisions so they could pay the bills. who own the M company?
  • Quarterback
    Quarterback
    He sure was effective in Hall
  • Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7
    Breezy: I'm a Montrealer as well. Are you going to attend the memorial? I think I might just to see if I can encourage some JWs to pay me a visit.
  • Richard_I
    Richard_I
    too bad it wasn't Wayne Johnson. now THAT would be interesting.
  • Captain Schmideo2
    Captain Schmideo2

Melaleuca, Legal Insurance, Premier Telecom Long Distance, Amway, Cookware, the list goes on of bullsheet scams and MLM's that the average igmo JW will fall for when they can't do anything else that makes decent wages.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit