Poll Suggests World Is Hostile Toward Great Britain

by minimus 62 Replies latest social current

• quinah
    quinah

why hasnt anyone mentioned the sterio typical american FAT LIVES ON BURGERS, NEEDS TO BACK EM UP EVERYTIME, DARENT GO ANYWHER WITHOUT CARRYING A GUN AND HAVE A CROSS-EYED LOONEY GOVERNING THE COUNTRY! NEED I SAY MORE

• Satanus
    Satanus

quin

He's not cross eyed. They are too close together, maybe joined;)

SS

• Jayson
    Jayson
    I got a call to watch Fox today. They are in full swing countering the BBC bias poll program. The London Times representative backs up everything I said to Simon of JWD about the poll's questions being wrong to even ask. They biased the poll and they meant to. The Royal Navy of Britian pulled the BBC from their ships over the bias. But like the Times also said, how can opinion and, popular opinion be considered bias? That leads to another group of issues. How can Simon still run his I hate Fox news mantra and the BBC is as clean as a watchtower is to a witness mantra? You can't have it both ways.
    Yeah, like the world as a whole regards FOX as the standard by which other new organsiations are measured ... oh, no, that would be the BBC. You're funny Jayson, and the funniest thing about that is you don't mean to be...

In reality I feel safe in having the opinion that most of the "world" has no access to real time news.

I was talking about how I was labeled as someone who gets information from "Fox" because I dispute the BBC. That's just no true. But it seems that some people from the UK and other anti-Bushies freak out over it. I pointed out that I was called because, if my friend had not called me, I would not have seen the news peice. If Simon had not gone so nuts over his anti America (world opinion according the BBC by polling 11K people or less out of 6 billion) I would have never know of either. The person that I quoted above was supposedly from the London Times and that was why I quoted it. The point was that comparing the US to a terrorist organization should be below a News Organization that is so called "the world standard." [your words.] But he also said that it is rediculas to say that world opinion can be considered bias. To me this shows the lack of understanding that the UK has in the science of propaganda. (At least the average UKer) I'm glad that you made me revisit this post because I should try and verify that the Royal Navy did not run the program about how the "world hates america." If it's true it does say something about the BBC.

For the record I agree that Fox news is bias. I also agree with those that say it shows more than one side. It is an editorial channel which can be called propaganda. But, when you know that someone is giving you opinion of news or facts then you know that it is. It seems that is to complex for some. Anyway I'm glad you find me entertaining.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit