The watchtower does not have the resources

by pepperheart 55 Replies latest watchtower bible

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I've watched a few broadcasts in the last few days. I don't take pleasure in saying this, but it strikes me just how unlikeable most of the GB appear. (I can only say "appear" because I can only go by their appearance on screen) Morris is the worst. He seems like a horrible man: arrogant and stupid and has no concern for anyone else. Herd and Loesch just seem like they don't care. They are literally reading script the whole time. Jackson seems a more genuine person, but very deluded. The only one who seems anywhere near normal or remotely likeable to me is Mark Sanderson. Once the honour of being appointed wore off, I wonder if he started to consider exactly what he's got himself into here. Yet he still seems reasonably cheerful.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Ten bucks says they're anticipating loss of tax-exemption across multiple fronts as a result of being unwilling/unable to budge on their child abuse policies, and this is their way of trying to shore up against that.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart
    yes the tax exemption loss and the child abuse court fines are the only thing that help to make any sense of all the cuts these past years
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Vid,

I won't bet you because for sure they have to be listening to their legal department unless they are complete and utter ass holes, which they might be? come to think about it? Hey maybe I might consider that bet, hey denial can run very deep on a bunch of Faithful & Discreet Slave's psyche delusions of greatness. And lets not forget nightmare stage of wishful thinking.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Slim, its interesting that no matter how unlikable they are the jw’s wont let themselves acknowledge their feelings. I totally agree, btw. I remember seeing that over emoting rubber faced clown lett an international convention with the woman i was married to at the time (i was still a believer). I was incredibly turned off by his antics and said so to many there... not one would agree. He was gb so he was incapable of being less than perfect in their eyes. Ive tried over and over with people who will express doubts over a teaching but when it comes to questioning a member of the gb they just refuse... its so deeply indoctrinated that these are jesus brothers they just wont let themselves go that far. Its only when they have doubts on other things that they begin to see what ass hats they are

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

In 2015 the watchtower made a video asking for help at buillding the new bethel at chelmsford

In 2019 they have had to arrange it so that every kingdom hall in the uk is pressured to come down FOR THE DAY and help with skilled and unskilled work

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit