Dubtown - its nearly the end of the month, remember to do your reports

by Dubtown 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Dubtown
    Dubtown

"everything we do in the truth is voluntary" ... something i heard many times. does that include reporting ministry?

https://youtu.be/ChGDiOF05Bk

• blondie
    blondie

When I was single and going into another inactive phase, I would ask where in the bible god or jesus told his followers they had to fill out a report. Don't give me the baptism counts early in the Christian congregation; should we assume that because there were no counts listed after that in the bible, that baptisms were not taking place?

• millie210
    millie210

Do they still turn in reports?

• Humphry
    Humphry

That was really good man keep it up!

• zeb
    zeb

I no longer have the link but there was a court case in Victoria (Australia) where the wtl awyer stated that no wt 'official' a servant or elder requires anyone to put in fs reports. They are entirely voluntary. This raised the biggest "HUH?" from all the jw in the audience..

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Millie210, yes they still report even if you are on your deathbed, someone will call if you an hour or two.

• waton
    waton
    we: Millie210, yes they still report even if you are on your deathbed, someone will call if you an hour or two.

It is more pathetic than that. wt has set a minimum or 15 minutes for the bedridden elderly. I have seen cases where these scared ones keep publications on their night tables, to point to them, for the care givers to see, and counting the minutes that the personnel is exposed to the images.

all in the fear of displeasing the elders, (wolves), the gb instructions, missing out on the resurrection, since wt has failed them on the survival hope.

Truly pathetic and of course with papers signed in hand, wt minions are smiling

wt's biggest concern in this? not the 15 minutes, it's to maintain that fear, and that the money will be harvested before it reaches wt coffers.

• alanv
    alanv

Putting in a report for a bible study with my son was really the last straw for me, I told the elders after they came after me,that it was up to me how I brought up my son, and nothing to do with them

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

The WT Governing Body / Jehovah`s Witness religion are a POX on society that are only after money,money ,money ,or whatever other valuables you may have .

• blondie
    blondie

zeb (I don't have the link either, maybe someone will post it)

I no longer have the link but there was a court case in Victoria (Australia) where the wtl lawyer stated that no wt 'official' a servant or elder requires anyone to put in fs reports. They are entirely voluntary. This raised the biggest "HUH?" from all the jw in the audience..

Yes, another example of the WTS speaking out of both sides of their mouth. It doesn't even have to be real time as long as you don't say it is fake. I remember an irregular (not turning time in for 6 consecutive months) brother was called on by 2 elders (shepherding!), and said that he could not consider himself a witness if he did not turn in his time. After they left, he filled out time slips for each of the months he had not turned time reports. It was 3 years worth. The service overseer, posted it, and he was good with god for until 6 months of not reporting time after that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit