Did you ever win anything?

by JH 27 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Have you ever won anything in your life? I didn't, but indirectly I did. Back in 1982 my mother won a brand new Honda Civic. $6,500 car. Today the chapest civic is 16,850$ canadian plus 15% tax.

She GAVE me that car. I was 21 then. So in a way I won a Honda Civic.

Did you ever win something nice?

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Two weeks ago I won $15 from a Mountain Dew cap.

• JH
    JH
    Two weeks ago I won $15 from a Mountain Dew cap

Do you rember the TV commercial many years ago when they said YAHOO Mountain Dew !

I guess you said YAHOO when you won !

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I won $200.00 twice, on video poker machines.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

a $500 gift certificate for anything in a shopping mall

I put my form in 5 minutes before the drawing and went home.

2 weeks later I got a letter in the mail telling me I won

• myself
    myself

I've won concert tickets, movie tickets, and a guitar case filled with Elvis movies.

• Waygooder64
    Waygooder64

I won a rifle about a month ago at a hunting fundraiser. First big thing I have ever won..

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

When I was kid, I won a Men's 10 speed bike from sears. I didn't want it so I gave it to my dad in exchange for 'Burger Stand Barbie', and a cabbage patch kid.

I also won a George Foreman Grill from IWon.com

• Aztec
    Aztec

Nothing big but I did win---

A 6 pack of diet 7 UP under a bottle cap..Because I'm such a voracious pop drinker this made my day!

3 tapes and a radio station t-shirt for knowing that Jane Wyman was Ronald Reagan's first wife..Whoopde freakin doo..LOL

A trophy and a ribbon for winning the school spelling bee when I was 9 (I used to be smart..LOL)

~Aztec

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Well, I won my Thunder's heart countless concert tickets in fact I was at a concert, and went walking around and spun a wheel and won concert tickets to Chicago (gave them to my neighbor an avid Chicago fan). No big money though dang

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit