So what you listening too at the mo....???

by ScoobySnax 29 Replies latest jw friends

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Just got Norah Jones cd.... fantastic voice, "Don't know Why" and "Come away with me" ....fantastic....... the new Karen Carpenter? What you got playing?

• Aztec
    Aztec

Right now there is a movie playing in the background. "Any Given Sunday". Good movie. Later I'll probably fall asleep to Bjork's "Post" or Donovan's "Greatest Hit's". Gotta love "Jennifer Juniper"! It's great to fall asleep to.

~Aztec

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Hey Scooby, I love Norah Jones too. I can't help but sing along with her when I hear her sing.

What am I listening to now? Well actually, I am watching and listening to Bridget Jones's Diary. This only makes about the fourth time I've seen it.

• nilfun
    nilfun

As I type this reply I am listening to "Nightingale" by Norah Jones.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I'm listening to Bic Runga. Ever heard of her? She had a great song on the American Pie soundtrack so I bought her two albums. They're pretty good. I also like Nora Jones and Bjork!

I always think of the Swedish Chef on the Muppets when I see Bjork's name... "Bork bork bork!"

• Brummie
    Brummie

Your neighbors must be raving, you posted it this bang on midnight!

Anyhow, I usually listen to Anita Baker or Regina Bell or something R&Bish, but I also lurrrv Bjork and play a couple of her albums regular.

Brumm

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

Right now...I'm listening to the tv show my husband is watching on the Discovery channel, on Farm Equipment.

You can take the boy off the farm, but you can't take the farmer out of the boy!

• Aztec
    Aztec

Bjork rules!

The swedish chef says "Borgda borgda borgda"! LOL!

And you can kiss my sweet patootie if you think otherwise!

~Aztec

• little witch
    little witch

right now, I am listening to ''Alice's Restaurant''

Which took me three days to download !

Hate dial-up!!!!

(don't be jeolous, I will share)

• Huxley
    Huxley

Right now..."This Night" by a band called, Destroyer

also "Forever Changes" by Love is in heavy rotation...

Huxley

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit