It’s started COBE asking all appointed men if they are fully vaccinated

by Indoubtbigtime 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

it's always about 'legal" and anything to avoid 'litigation' entanglements.

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

It seems every congregation is different and doesn’t know how to interpret the direction

I don’t think anyone knows what fully vaccinated means? Is there an official definition?

but the direction stated something ambiguous about staying up to date with latest boosters for the best protection

the way this org works is if the direction hints at something then the rank and file roll with it

so it’s going round that fully vaccinated means you have to have had all your boosters because of what it said in the letter

• Indoubtbigtime
  • WTWizard
    WTWizard

As I see it, there should be a ban on getting those cancer shots. If they are going to ban smoking because it defiles your body, then they should ban those shots because they defile it far worse. I simply refuse to take those cancer shots for the same reason I refuse to smoke cancer sticks. They do nothing, and they end up making you sicker.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

The shots have been banned in some countries and even US states like Florida now put out warnings for people under 40 due to the danger.

Do they have different directions for different countries and states? Or will they ignore Caesar on that?

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

Anony Mous, " Or will they ignore Caesar on that?" Beings they must obey God rather than Caesar, and it was by God's direction (" better question"-What does Jehovah know?" ) that they have pushed this poison, how do they get out of it? Oh, but God can change his mind as we have seen examples of many time over in the WT! They are such hypocrites!

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

WTWizard6 days ago

As I see it, there should be a ban on getting those cancer shots. If they are going to ban smoking because it defiles your body, then they should ban those shots because they defile it far worse. I simply refuse to take those cancer shots for the same reason I refuse to smoke cancer sticks. They do nothing, and they end up making you sicker

-

would they do a U turn and apologise that they were wrong about the vaccines? If so it would be the first time ever in the history of watchtower

no they will stubbornly continue to double down on Jehovah wants everyone to stay fully vaccinated and don’t listen to the conspiracy theory that the vaccines are not safe or effective

what does Jehovah know? Yes Jehovah helped get 99% of those in special full time service all fully vaccinated don’t you remember. The propaganda was so intense back then. Would Jehovah have got it wrong? No surely not

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

So much for that info being "strictly confidential".

I hope it is frustrating for them that nothing can be kept confidential any longer.

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime
    DesirousOfChange2 hours ago

So much for that info being "strictly confidential".

I hope it is frustrating for them that nothing can be kept confidential any longer

-

Its not confidential though, everyone who wants to go to pioneer school or any of the theocratic activities needs to fully vaccinated

m this is a shit storm they can’t get out of they have painted themselves into a corner

if they u turn now they are admitting Jehovah was wrong

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

The only way I see for them to "turn" is to say that Jehovah told us to obey civil authorities and so that is what they were admonishing...then blame the civil authorities. But...that isn't what they ended up telling us. They ended up saying to have faith in the GB because Jehovah does, therefore to obey them--after all " what does Jehovah know?" I hope the rank and file will hold their feet to the fire! ( most won't)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit