Stereotypical Witnesses

by tazmaniac 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

So, other people DO see what I see!!!! I am not blind after all. Thank you!

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

We must not forget the old, gray haired people, some in wheelchairs, who always attracted the children because they were caring and their love for others was so obvious.

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

Then there are the little children being hit upside their heads every 5 minutes for wiggling in their seats during long boring Meetings.

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

I forgot some:

Brother PhotographicMemory: Elder who gives talks including remarks such as, "Do you remember the comment in the public talk of the 1973 District Convention, where the brother said...." Hell, I can't remember what I had for breakfast.

Sister MarryMe!: Marries Brother PhotographicMemory. When he was upset because SisterHasaBrain broke off engagement with him, Sister MarryMe! says, "Well, what about me?!" They marry soon after.

Sister ThrowsHerselfatEveryBrotherWhoWalksThroughtheDoor: Sister who thinks she is gorgeous despite having legs like tree trunks and a face to match. (Meow!) Thrusts her chest at every male who enters the KH, with the blessing of her mother, Sister NoseintheAir.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Sisternautralthingsonly: Yes, this sister will not use nor eat any unnatural things. This is why in field service despite it being 10 below 0 all car windows are down. She claims she CAN'T USE DEODERANT as if you can't tell. She also won't sit still and has to waive her arms constantly while talking to give everyone fresh wiffs of her BO.

She also grazes on the KH lot, scavaging her lunch in Spring and Summer of Dandelion greens and things you were sure weren't even edible. She has two children and you can't for the life of you figure out how anyone could have boffed her since she smells so friggin bad. She also is obviously allergic to laundry soap, perfume and toothpaste and her and her grown kids breath will knock you over.

They live in a house that looks as if it's been condemend and have no gas or electicity and you can't for the life of you figure out why the elders don't help them. The kids are in their twenties but your not sure of how old exactly. They seem very close in a weird sorta creepy freaky way. They are mutes and only speak at the doors or to answer or give their obligatory talks.

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Sister Armageddon:

You know she is coming but dont know when. Usually west indian, will come into the hall about 10 mins after the first song, huddridly rush to the seats at the front of the hall followed by three kids and a bag full of books !

• tazmaniac
    tazmaniac

Ok...one more. How about Sister or Brother everybadthingiscausedbydemons. You know them. Everytime something goes wrong. The car wont start 10 minutes before FS....MUST BE THE CAR DEMONS. Now it actually couldnt have been the fact that the car was passed down between 5 families. Never gets any kind of regular maintenance and when it does break down it gets repaired by brother knowitall who actually knows nothing about much but will swear to the contrary.

• bebu
    bebu

LOL at SheilaM!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit