Watchtower Lawyer speaking in US Congres commission - picture

by Gorbatchov 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Maybe not relevant today, just sharing one of my archive storage, this picture of jw.org Lawyer Philip Brumley, in a joint project with scientology and other religions in 2006.

The picture was published on a scientology website, mentioning the joint project with jw.org

• jaydee
    jaydee

Thanks Gorbatchov

Did you happen to save the entire article ?

which one is he. ?

• oppostate
    oppostate

I am so very disgusted that JW.0rg would be in cahoots with the Scientologists. Whatever happened to bad associations?

These religions are ruled by a bunch of hypocrites to the umpteenth degree. I hope they both go down the drain soon. And that's a "soon" I can look forward to.

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds
    Yeah i need to read this
  • LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    Yeah, and what are they doing in congress anyway?
  • Listener
    Listener
    That's very interesting Gorbatchov, is there a link to it on the Scientology website? Working in partnership with another religion means they are fighting for some rights that will help to grow false religion.
  • wannaexit
    wannaexit

Birds of a feather flock together------

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

It surprised me that the information is still online. Here you can read the article:

http://www.freedommag.org/english/vol32i1/page14.htm

It really opened my eyes for sure in 2000.

Gorby

• Londo111
    Londo111

I do wonder how much inter-cult networking these lawyers do.

I wish ex-JWs, ex-Scientologists, ect... could have a huge legal department to represent them before courts and congresses.

BTW...I suspect this is likely why Watchtower became a NGO on the UN and now of the OSCE.

• Watchtower-Free

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit