Broke, Dumb & Stupid....GB wants only these people.

by krismalone 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

MILLIE:

You are right that the people you mention from the Old Testament like Moses and David were not docile or even poor (certainty David wasn't). And a sheep is definitely to be sheared and eaten!

You can't be docile and expect to survive in the world. You NEED to speak up and/or defend yourself, verbally at least.

However, certain Jehovah's Witnesses don't know how to speak up and they came into the religion this way. The mistake they make is that they think it's "alright" because the religion likes them this way. They confuse it with a "Christian personality". Meanwhile, they have issues in everyday life, couldn't hold a job, etc.

• schnell
    schnell

You can't be docile and expect to survive in the world. You NEED to speak up and/or defend yourself, verbally at least.

However, certain Jehovah's Witnesses don't know how to speak up and they came into the religion this way. The mistake they make is that they think it's "alright" because the religion likes them this way. They confuse it with a "Christian personality". Meanwhile, they have issues in everyday life, couldn't hold a job, etc.

Quoted for truth. Not because the world is exactly the way the cult portrays it, but because -- NEWSFLASH -- You have to stand up for yourself. You gotta know how to be an asshole sometimes, and that it's okay.

I said it before, but this cult does people no favors by making complete wusses out of them.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    LoveUniHateExams - "Broke - hmmm, not sure. The GB wants them to be rich enough to donate money to the World Wide Preaching Work Paedophile Defense Fund."

Pssh.

That's what the real estate biz is for.

Way more reliable.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

LongHairGal - You can't be docile and expect to survive in the world."

Nope.

It wasn't until my 20s that I realized that the more shit you take from people, the more they give you.

At least I figured it out before it was too late.

• raven
    raven

WOW, so very true! You couldn't have said it better.

• Mum
    Mum

What I recall is referring to the "man with the writer's inkhorn" taking names of those "sighing and crying" over conditions in the world. The disenfranchised, unloved, psychologically harmed, and otherwise rejected are easy prey to offerings of "love" by a cult. So, there is a built-in pathology to exploit by cults and tyrants. People need to learn how to make their life the way they desire to live it in order to cure their vulnerability to charlatans.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Well I don't think they want to increase membership with broke persons and would prefer more well endowed$$ persons to help them stay profitable by collecting bigger contributions.

But when you prefer your members to be dumb and stupid you kinda have to accept the broke as a trade off as dumb and stupid will move one towards poverty eventually.

Their opting for more dumbing down the flock make it inevitable for their financial demise as all GB are a product of a dumbed down Corporate structure full of gullible people so that no matter how deep you have to scrap the bottom of the barrel to find these total committed delusional guys to run the Corporation as all the smart ones get weeded out making it real slim pickings for finding smart CEO to run the fraud filled business.

They(GB) are so stupid they have very little business sense and have their heads completely up their ass with delusions that they are God's Organization. Broke members= broke Organization it's a dead end road.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Mum , I think we could also use the" man with the writers inkhorn" to describe whats happening in the" Borg" the disenfranchised unloved psychologically harmed and otherwise rejected are the ones that are finally seeing the JW religion for what it truly is a cultish man made religion and leaving it in droves.

Its heartening to see so many waking up and getting out of her.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit