WHY DO I DREAM ABOUT THIS?

by heyfea 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• heyfea
    heyfea

HELLO EVERYONE,

I HAVE LEFT THE ORGANIZATION FOR MANY YEARS NOW AND I AM VERY HAPPY ABOUT IT. HOWEVER, FROM TIME TO TIME, I DREAM THAT I AM OUT IN SERVICE. I DON'T WANT TO BE THERE AND I THINK TO MYSELF, JUST WALK AWAY, GO HOME, IT'S JUST THAT SIMPLE. IT'S REALLY LIKE A NIGHTMARE. DOES THESE KIND OF DREAMS HAPPEN TO ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE? WHY DO YOU THINK HAPPENS?

REGARDS

• wednesday
    wednesday

oh my yes, Just last weekend, i dreamed i had died, and was in line to be judged. i was to pick up some substance that looked like sawdust. if it liquifed, i was a good person and would receive my reward. Well mine didn't , it got moist and rolled into a little ball. I was desperately tryng to get it to liquefy. Add to this, i was in a ROOM FULL OF ELDERS. They were trying to pass judgment on me. I heard one say something about extenuating circumstances. All in all it was awful. I remember saying to myself, this must be a dream, pls let it be a dream. i know i'll wake up soon. Otherwise, i'm going to die.I tell u, when i awoke i was sweating.From time to time i have thee horrible JC dream meetings. And JWS don't think they cause harm.

So u are not alone.

welcome to the board.

weds

• heyfea
    heyfea

I'M GLAD TO KNOW THAT I'M NOT ALONE, AND YES, IT IS THE WTS FAULT. IT GONNA HUNT ME FOREVER.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

as Freud once said about dreams - "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar" .... in other words, go figure, there's nothing symbolic about it at all, so relax.

• be wise
    be wise

I can't say I dream about it, maybe thoughts related to it but not issues regarding it. If I was to dream about it, it would probably be seeing the WTS head quarters getting tourched by God and the GB being brought to justice.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I used to dream I wanted to go back the the JW's.

Then , I started dreaming that I would drive into the parking lot and right then and there I would decide to turn around and leave, because I didnt feel like being shunned for how ever long it would take for them to reinstate me.......lol.

Now I dont dream of any of it, but darn, now that I have said that I will probably dream one of those scarey, "I'm gonna die at Armeggedon " dreams.....I used to have those alot when I first left the borg.

In my dreams I have slowly went from those dreams of my own destruction, to ones where I will not stand for anyone judging me anymore.

My dreams ( or my subconscience) have walked with me thru my JW exodus.

• Prisca
    Prisca

I sometimes dream that I'm out in service, or at the meetings, and even at assemblies!! In the dream, I'm inactive, but not everyone in the dream knows that I am. Sometimes I have to talk at the doors, or talk to the JWs as if I'm still an active JW, so I talk the talk, all the while knowing that I don't believe in any of this anymore. In the dream, I'm mentally screaming "this is all a bunch of lies" but I don't say anything. Perhaps to keep the status quo.

So at least I'm not the only one having these types of dreams!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    In the dream, I'm mentally screaming "this is all a bunch of lies" but I don't say anything. Perhaps to keep the status quo.

There's nothing wrong with maintaining the Status Quo!

http://www.statusquo.co.uk/

Besides, my dreams are usually about Prisca...

• tazmaniac
    tazmaniac

I have those dreams about once every 3 or 4 months. Sometimes I am out in service, other times I am at a circuit or district assembly and then my name is called for a part that I hadnt prepared or even looked at. On dream I got up to give a part i hadnt prepared for....mumbled something for a minute or two, then the DO gets up and thanks me for that excellent part. I usually wake up in a cold sweat from those dreams. Cheers, Taz

• heyfea
    heyfea

tazmaniac,

now that you mentioned it, I too dream sometimes that I'm at the meetings and that I'm not prepared for my part. Now THAT'S a scary feeling. Even when I was in the borg. I dreaded to be given a part, even when everyone said I was SO elocuent and stuff. I HATED IT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit