Why all the secrecy in Gods organisation?

by Truthexplorer 18 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer
    Looking back and seeing all the secrecy and cover ups throughout WT history such as the secret elders books, the branch correspondence guidelines, the shameful lying and deceipt exposed during the ARC questioning, the in-house way of dealing with things, the lack of openness to the media on issues such as blood or child abuse or anything controversial for that matter. Could this relate in some way to Russell's alleged past as a freemason? It seems quite strange that the founder of the bible students quite possibly may have been a freemason, (an organisation well known for its secrecy). Could it be he who laid the original roots as to keepng things 'in house' particularly when controversies arose. As a possible freemason, Russell would have treated secrecy with respect and high importance. This method of thinking would then be passed to the degree with which we see today in the media as outlined above. It seems rather odd that the WT organisation appears to go to such incredible lengths to keep many things 'secret'. Just a theory!
  • OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe
    All cults practice secrecy. The watchtower society is a cult, ergo it practices secrecy. Try not to over think it.
  • RichardHaley
    RichardHaley
    It is only logical that and organization that is manipulative and misleading would also have secrecy in their bag of tricks.
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Damn strait, just picked my wife's car bring it home,.need a ride back to pick up mine. Anyway she's not home nobody is, call her and my son all phones are off. She's off with the family watching the monthly broadcast at the hall. Doesn't tell me or anything, as if I don't know. She's done it now twice, she's gone and done other things as well all hush hush big secret. I bet she thinks that I don't know two of my boys are having a Bible study with a MS. Its all just so stupid especially since I have never stopped her or the family from going or doing anything JW.
  • Listener
    Listener
    CrazyGuy, I don't know how you can allow your boys to have a study with an MS and it's even worse that you are not even home. It is inappropriate, at the very least he should have his wife with him.

• smiddy
    smiddy

I agree with OneEyedJoe

Listener ,I`m not sure Crazyguy is suggesting his 2 boys are on their own with a MS studying the Bible.

Please clarify Crazyguy .

smiddy

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Truthexplorer - "Why all the secrecy in God's Organisation?"

To keep the R&F from finding out it isn't God's Organization.

• prologos
    prologos
    Vidiot: "it isn't God's Organization," yeah, but he keeps secrets too, scientist have to pry it out of nature with tricks and brute strength. playing tricks?
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

....... Because it has been a on going commercialized fraud that has exploited people's fears and ignorance to intentionally draw attention to the literature this organization publishes. and to cultivate following adherents to turn them into distributing representatives themselves.

Sorry but that's " The Truth "

The WTS feed the public the lies and deceptions and the JWS are its lured in devoted supporters.

In reality the WTS is a freewheeling unregulated example of American charlatanism.

• Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer
    I should have put 'Gods exclusive Organisation' according to Watchtower. The point I was making is that secrecy is part of the culture of Watchtower, and perhaps that culture originated with Russell and his personal handling of matters. Note this isn't to have a go at Freemasons BTW. It was just to theorise as to why Watchtower has this culture of secrecy and coverups within their Organisation?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit