Hi your df but your invited to the memorial but we will not welcome you or talk to you .

by poopie 17 Replies latest jw friends

• poopie
    poopie
    But your welcome to come as guest we just will not talk to you stupid idiot
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

But there are many DFd people who have not discovered TTATT. They still think JWs are God's chosen Organization, but they also realize that they fall short of living by [God's] the rules.

Doc

• kairos
    kairos

I get very upset when JWs do anything in their minds that they think might 'win us over without a word'.

My wife's sister sends over food for me now and then.
    Her brother in law texted her to give me a message for a construction project.

Then the invites...

I hear:

"Hey, look at me! I care about you.
    If you sit in the back of the KH and pretend you are obeying the GB until the eldurz are ready to judge you , then we will talk to you again..."

---

Never going to happen. NEVER.

{ That is, me going back to the KH or getting the invitation to do so )

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

They're passive-aggressive to the degree that they need to regularly remind you that they're not talking to you.

Jesus did that all the time.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Two JWs stopped by my place this afternoon. Their names were Frank (who I had 3 Bible Studies with previously) and John (whose brother is a deacon in the Orthodox church).

They showed me a two minute video about Jesus' death, asked a question about immortality of the soul, and invited me and my family to their bogus memorial. I asked John how he had become a Christian and then I shared my testimony. They left me with a reduced WT and a "You will be with me in Paradise" pamphlet.

I just may attend the memorial and record the proceedings if possible.

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    They'll invite you to the feast and won't speak to you, make you sit under the table and hope for crumbs. (Oh, but don't eat those crumbs, you aren't 'ANOINTED'!)
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    It seems like what the JW's do with their pre-emptive shunning and policies on ignoring people prove positive to how Jesus actually was.
  • smiddy
    smiddy

Do J.W.`s ever invite known apostates to the memorial ? would they ever do so ? or is that a complete no,no.?

Or is one who is classed as an apostate , one that has committed the unforgivable sin .?

If they should invite you to the memorial in their D2D work and then discover you are an apostate , do they take back that invitation ? and say you are not welcome to attend ?

Just wondering

smiddy

• Divergent
    Divergent
    I recommend attending the memorial Judas style. Attend, then leave halfway with the contribution box =)
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Memorial is a public meeting open to everyone that is not disruptive. Relating to DF and apostates, maybe the information will straighten out some of their thinking and move them to repentance? That is what the invitation is about. Seems that many DF are still believers. An apostate has become an enemy of Jehovah and Jehovah will deal with him but JW don't go around retaliating against apostates. How would you feel if your own brother turned Judas on you, it would hurt. King David did not hate Absalom and JW do not hate apostates.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit