New "Most Wanted" Cards Issued

by ThiChi 33 Replies latest jw friends

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

The Ace of Spades is none other than French Prime Minister Chirac, Saddam Hussein’s partner in crime of 30 years, and includes his most infamous quote: “Our position is no matter what the circumstances, France will vote 'no.'” The Washington Times’ new revelation that France helped Saddam’s top goons escape shows just how relevant and useful this deck is.

The Deck of Weasels also includes many other notables, weasels such as NAFTA “partners” Vicente Fox of Mexico and Jean Chretien of Canada, and others in our own Senate such as Teddy Kennedy and Robert “KKK” Byrd.

The Deck of Weasels is a who’s who of celebrity weasels: Martin Sheen, Jane Fonda, Janeane Garofalo, Sean Penn, George Clooney, Susan Sarandon and more.

There will be enough in the Deck of Weasels to keep you laughing for years!

Each suite of the Deck of Weasels reveals America’s enemies. The Spades are the most treacherous of the world’s foreign leaders. The Diamonds are the most backstabbing U.S. leaders. The (bleeding) Hearts, of course, consist of Hollywood’s woefully ill-informed would-be geopolitical “experts.” And the Clubs include the worst of the biased media and self-appointed pundits.

And we have the Jokers, with their funny little hats: Jimmy Carter and Jesse Jackson.

The Deck of Weasels is not only great fun, it’s also educational. Check out the cards and learn:

• which rock star raged: “We [expletive] deserve to get bombed. … Bring it on, I hope the Muslims win!"
  • which Hollywood has-been whined: “This is a racist and imperialist war. The warmongers who stole the White House (you call them ‘hawks,’ but I would never disparage such a fine bird) have hijacked a nation's grief and turned it into a perpetual war on any non-white country they choose to describe as terrorist."
  • which movie star ranted: “I believe he [President Bush] thinks this is a war that can be won, but there is no such thing anymore. We can't beat anyone anymore"
  • the shocking pro-Saddam comment that escaped the lips of the self-styled sweetheart of morning TV “news” (and she refuses to retract her statement!).

• why three U.S. senators and eight U.S. congressmen made the cut.
  • which prominent American political figure lied: “Far from being a threat to the United States, or any other people, Iraq has been a victim of U.S. aggression for 12 years.”
  • the identity of the congressman, given a pass by most of the media, who disparaged U.S. troops in Iraq as baby killers.
  • which congressman blamed Operation Iraqi Freedom on the Jews.
  • why Carter and Jackson became the infamous jokers they are – one a disastrous former president who continues to damage his country and the other a failed president wannabe compelled to poke his greedy fingers into every pie.

The Deck of Death Most Wanted Iraqis was the best-selling product in NewsMax’s history. The Deck of Weasels is poised the trump even that.

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

• rocketman
    rocketman

Deal!

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

• Gollum
    Gollum

Oh, I much prefer the Bill Bennett playing cards

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Too bad they look cheap and "unreal" hehe!

Hey, I love a good game of Poker!

Hope they come out with Heros' cards! Here is the Ace of Spades:

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

have you been to the new Bush church to worship your idol yet thichi?

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

ahha! Good one! Well I have always appreciated good leaders in History. After Clinton, Bush is a breath of fresh air! Plus, Bush was the very first person I voted for after DA myself from the Dubs, so...Its all good!

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Hey...despite the perceived intent of this thread...it'd be neat to have a deck of these cards.

Geez, I even like some of the people depicted here. Great souvenir.

Perhaps, playing a game of cards with this deck: someone would come out a WINNER.

Perhaps a fairer pack of 52 + 2 Jokers. Jimmy Carter, would probably get a kick out it.

The ones with Bush, you can keep those for solitaire.

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Go here:

http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover.shtml

You will also get a free George Bush hat with each order! Wow!

Intent? Just good ol’ humor!

• Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit