Confused

by Kas12 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    confused Maybe this is a question for Simon or other mods, but I’m uncomfortable with a 12 year old actively posting here..... I work in an environment where we go through child safeguarding training, and this type of social media interaction with a child is troubling..

Absolutely.

no disrespect to Kas12 but please take care, I have two 12 year olds and I wouldn't want them interacting with strange adults online.

Kas, could you and your mam post together? I'm guessing you are from the north of England, from your choice of words.

Do show your mum this board and seek her permission. We would love to have her.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Jrjw has identified herself as kas12`s mum so hopefully they can take the advice on here to post as a mother and daughter together when kas12 has questions she would like answered .

having said that welcome to you Kas12 for posting here but please do so with the supervision of your mom.

• oppostate
    oppostate
    You might want to reach out to memberAkid48. You two seem to have a lot in common.

Yes indeed, two personas. Que no?

welcome to you Kas12 for posting here but please do so with the supervision of your mom

Because the lawyers made us say itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit