Welcome President Pence!

by Wasanelder Once 14 Replies latest social current

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Can we expect legal problems for Trump to cripple his authority? Remember that Trump U. is still pending as well as multiple accusations of groping. There is that one case of the woman claiming he raped her at 13. Wow America, you really know how to pick'em. When he is impeached and convicted we would have president Pence. The lunatics have taken over the asylum.

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2
    No impeachment is gonna happen... Trump is the Republican candidate and the house is Republican!
  • someDUDEinAsmallCubicalSomewhereOverTheRAINBOX
    someDUDEinAsmallCubicalSomewhereOverTheRAINBOX

Senate too. Dem's are screwed for at least 2 years, if not 4 :-> It's a great day =D

• Steel
    Steel

I thought Pence was a middle of the road Republican before I heard him speak.

The guy is an evangelical nut job.

• Simon
    Simon

Yeah, who'd going to check him? There are no controls in place. It's over. He won, he gets away with everything and he's free to do what he wants.

That's what people voted for.

• Giordano
    Giordano

The prospects of impeachment don't look good however one scenario is that from Paul Ryan down many Republicans in the house disrespected Trump also those in the Senate. If Trump actively seeks to get rid of them in the 2018 elections or 2020 they may be inclined to join with the Democrats and try to impeach him.

As wasanelder pointed out he has serious legal issues pending concerning Trump University. A hearing on this in November will finally happen. Another hearing will be in December on going forward in the possible rape and beating of a 13 year old girl. Found quality he will be a pedophile with sexual abuse charges. His co defendant in this case may throw him under the bus for immunity as that person already served jail time for other cases. He will not have the full powers of the Presidency at this point.

As President he is going to find it difficult to be hands off on his various businesses.

Since his family will be running his business how in the heck is he not going to be kept informed and what are the possibilities he would compromise his position to strengthen the Trump empire by cutting deals on the side.

Another problem is that if he really screws up, as he has a long history of poor judgement, then he could become a serious liability for the Repugs. in 2018.

Who he brings into his cabinet will be the tell.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Welcome President Pence!

Image result for preaching

• Heaven
    Heaven

The Canadian Immigration website crashed due to overwhelming response once the election results were known.

• minimus
    minimus

When will you liberals figure out that you're going in the wrong direction?

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

minimus,

When will you liberals figure out that you're going in the wrong direction?

I'm not liberal and from what I've read of Simon he might coincide on some issues with liberals but he seems more of a moderate in general terms.

Me thinks that you are immersed in the Republican mind set where there are the Children of Light (Conservatives) and the Children of Darkness (Liberals). The real world is more complex than that oh little red dot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit