12 june 2018 what to say

by LostAdam 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sour Grapes
    Sour Grapes

JDubs are just so giddy with the thought of their desert god murdering 99.9% of the earth's population.

• MrRoboto
    MrRoboto

Last man standing, you make some great points there,I might have to share some of those..

Sour Grapes - I can't wait till the big A comes so that me and my friends can have YOUR house.... Boo-ya! Can't wait till the sweet and sour stench of nearly 8 billion corpses fills the air... Ahhh... Paradise.

Yeah that's not F'd up at all... Crazy religious people.. (the non-crazy ones are ok by me)

• shepherdless
    shepherdless

You could have a lot of fun with someone with gentle jibes to anyone who sent you a message about 12 June. Just to throw around a few ideas for responses:

“oh I see, it is the Kim of the North.”

”That explains why there are so many references to the Korean Peninsula in the bible.[Sarcasm alert]”

“Perhaps North Korea is the “little horn” of Daniel 8:9 and its missile program is the little horn growing big and knocking stars out of the sky in Daniel 8:10” but then follow up shortly after saying, “no I got that all wrong. I checked Watchtower Online, and Daniel 8:10 is all about Watchtower filing a corporate amendment in the 1940s”

”Haven’t each of the last 6 US presidents all said “peace and security” at some stage?”

Send a few days before 12 June: “Organised a nice meal and glass of wine for the big day (12 June). What are you going to be doing?”

Send a couple of days after 12 June: “Still nothing. What do you reckon happened.” And diarise to send a further message every couple of months for the rest of the year, asking again about 12 June 2018.

• Are you serious
    Are you serious

Oh great now Kim is talking about not meeting with Trump! But Kim don't you see you need to cooperate with the jws interpretation of the bible?

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

King of the North = KIm of North Korea.

Sounds more or less the same. I am running to the KH now for a Bible study and Baptism.

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

Nobody picked it out, but I “wrote angry” and when I do that, I make mistakes. Like posting about Ephesians when it’s actually 1 Thessalonians. I was very angry at Watchtower. I’m like that a lot these days.

My bad.

But you have to give me a break, I just had a “major” procedure. Ouch...

The points are completely valid though. 1 Thess. 5:3 is NOT a prophecy, but an anti-prophecy.

• traveb
    traveb

I think we all know who the true King of the North is..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs4XR4fbY8U

• LostAdam
    LostAdam

Hey i got the point haha, so what do think who is the king of North (serious question).

• MrRoboto
    MrRoboto

The King of the north is so obvious..

He has a massive army, even if they are only so tall. Fat and happy, he favors wearing blood colored uniforms. Has his own personal aircraft. Each year, he sends out his clones in a massive propaganda campaign, mostly to malls and street corners. Every winter he goes around bribing all the children of the world to take his side.

Yes the king of the north is none other than...

Santa!

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Doesn’t WT have all the events backwards from what the Bible says concerning the tribulation and the end times? Doesn’t the tribulation start first then all the other crap not the other way around like they say?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit