What could it be?

by RolRod 11 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• RolRod
    RolRod

In a previous thread I mentioned how the Society took down the Pyramid monument at Rosemont Cemetary in Pittsburgh. Well now there's something being built on the same site. Wonder what it is? I'm thinking a high Watchtower monument. Any guesses?

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Betting on a base for a new marker. I'll leave the blue square jokes to others. But it is likely done by LDC volunteers ( my joke)

• Gorb
    Gorb

Maybe they have to rebuilding the piramid?

G.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Watchtower owns the property and took the pyramid to the assembly hall in Coraopolis, PA. Whether it is still there in one of the outbuildings is the question. Would Watchtower be so stupid as to destroy something historical? If they destroy it, then they are as bas as the Muslims that destroyed ancient artifacts.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I am beginning to think they will put back the pyramid, or at least the undamaged parts with replaced parts. It wasn't a single piece of rock, but was made in slabs tilted together and fastened in some way. From the photos a few months ago when they took it down it looked like there were parts cracked from the vandalism.

I view it as an interesting example of grave art. It would be a shame if it were not put back in some fashion.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

There replacing the pyramid with one of these...

Public witnessing carts and tables

• Judgerussellford
    Judgerussellford

They are just as bad at erasing their own history as any historical victor. Just because you don't believe your founders teachings now doesn't meen you don't acknowledge where you came from. Reminds me of a mid week meeting over 15 years ago where they told us to destroy old publications

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Interesting. I actually hope they do the "right thing" and put back a repaired and restored original Pyramid Marker. Everyone knows it was there, and even their own literature shows it. It's part of their history that really can't be erased.

The pics above show a stone base for a concrete base pad. Hopefully the repair/restored marker goes back on it.

I understand people are upset, but it should NOT have been vandalized. It's a stone witness and testament to the Bible Student's and WatchTower's past history - period.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I read somewhere that the land it stood on has been acquired by someone else ??? I guess if that is the case, they were told : " If you want that eyesore, come and get it."

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

Maybe their building figure heads of the current Governing Body since they want everyone to kiss their ass all the time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit