Spurs v Man. Utd - Covid19 JOKE!!!

by BoogerMan 13 Replies latest social current

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

Waken up UK sheeple and smell the coffee.

No two-metre distancing for 22 men doing their job; clenched fists touching other clenched fists at the end; no face-masks being worn by the majority of those on the sidelines.

Time for people to start demanding answers from their elected politicians.

• cofty
    cofty

Pro footballers are tested multiple times a week at great expense to their respective clubs.

What is your point exactly?

• Simon
    Simon

I don't think there's much risk of transmission - everything looked very safe and organized.

The worse thing was the lack of crowd and atmosphere (I watched the City vs Arsenal match). The piped crowd-noise just isn't the same.

I'm also not a fan of the politicization of sport with token gestures of submission before the game and slogans on their shirts for political and violent groups. That's a real turn off.

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

Those players and the others who are there get tested two weeks before they come together like that. Those who test positive are quarantined.

• cofty
    cofty

Whenever a social media post includes the word 'sheeple' you know that you can safely ignore everything that follows as the ravings of a gullible conspiracy nutter.

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

LOL - The gullible ex-footballer immediately took the bait to defend his "tribe." IDIOT!

He asked, "What is your point exactly?" Is he illiterate as well as gullible?????

I'll repeat the POINT in straightforward English for his benefit: laws & alleged "recommendations" are being used to discriminate against certain professions and sections of society.

Businesses, workers and families are ruined because of the scam - but football continues. Some are more equal than others.

We are NOT all in this together, and the sooner people waken up, the better.

Football & footballers have no right to be exempt from the lockdown. It's a game, and it's not the "beautiful" game they claim it to be. It's one that is institutionally corrupt and inherently a breeding ground for cheats. (watch every player's hands & arms in the penalty area when a corner is being taken - LOL)

Because of it's political & financial power, exceptions will be made for football and all its little divas.

Now go away and cheat with your Subbuteo. DOLT. :)

• MightyV8
    MightyV8
    We are NOT all in this together, and the sooner people waken up, the better.

Here here!

When push comes to shove, lt will be every man for himself.

Survival of the fittest

But don't worry I will be right behind you all....sooo when you turn and run ill be right in front

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Like others have said, the pro footballers are tested regularly so they know they dont have it to pass on. Football continues because it makes £millions, which of course the government taxes and takes a cut.

I agree it's unfair but there we are.

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

FACT: Testing anyone regularly cannot and will not prevent them from being infected with a virus.

If testing footballers regularly makes them so safe, then why was a poor flunkey assigned to spray the corner-flags with disinfectant at half-time? The great con continues and NHS staff know the real truth!

There's no clinical or scientific justification for the NHS to continue to prevent patients from receiving necessary healthcare or for society being prohibited from functioning. It's a crime against humanity!

Repetition for emphasis: the 'flu virus killed just under 75,000 in the UK in 2017/18.

Covid19 has been exaggerated way beyond what was falsely predicted - but anyone who contradicts the official narrative will be publicly pilloried.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

They’re not being tested to prevent them getting the virus, they’re testing them to make sure they don’t have it already in order to pass it on.

Flu is a very different issue. Covid-19 is new and more deadly that the flu which just goes to show how many people could have died if we didn’t have such mesures in place.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit