Jehovah God Is Not Real

by Onager 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Onager
    Onager

There are many of us on this site that do not believe that Jehovah truly exists.

I think this is a great and wonderful thing to be celebrated!

I'd like people to list the reasons why they do not believe that Jehovah exists. This is open to all, not just atheists or agnostics, but anyone that believes that the god as put forward by JW.org does not and can not be real.

I'll start:

A god that imparted his perfect moral code to humanity via a holy book would have mentioned the fact that slavery is immoral.

• Divergent
    Divergent

I prayed to him repeatedly to convince me beyond doubt that he exists and received no answer!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

In the OT, children who reviled their parents were to be stoned to death.

Just let that sink in: children who rowed with their parents and went OTT were killed in an extremely gruesome and inhumane way, on the word of the JewGod.

Children, particularly teenagers, row with their parents and may say things they later regret. No sane, loving parent would want their child to die because of that.

• Divergent
    Divergent

LoveUniHateExams:

In the OT, children who reviled their parents were to be stoned to death.

Just let that sink in: children who rowed with their parents and went OTT were killed in an extremely gruesome and inhumane way, on the word of the JewGod.

Children, particularly teenagers, row with their parents and may say things they later regret. No sane, loving parent would want their child to die because of that.

On that same note, Jokehova praises himself as a LOVING FATHER who CARES for his children, YET this same father is responsible for KILLING millions of his own children! What kind of sick father kills his own children? ? ? Totally disgusting! ! !

• Onager
    Onager

Not only that LoveUniHateExams, but if children give a balding man a bit of cheek, they get torn apart by bears acting under gods orders.

Torn apart by bears.

There's a documentary called Grizzly Man. In it a couple of people get killed and eaten by a bear. You only hear fragments but it is absolutely harrowing.

Imagine that happening to children. Not only is it completely wrong, it's still wrong even if it's just a warning tale to make children respect their elders and not a literal account.

• Divergent
    Divergent

Onager:

If children give a balding man a bit of cheek, they get torn apart by bears acting under gods orders.

The LOL part is that all this is coming from a god who is supposed to be LOVING, MERCIFUL, COMPASSIONATE, & SLOW TO ANGER! (Exodus 34:6) Contrary to the qualities mentioned above, the god of the OT is the most hateful hot-headed irrational asshole I have ever come across!

• AnonVet
    AnonVet

I relate to Divergent's post (the 2nd post on the page).

I can't say beyond a doubt that Jehovah or God does not exist, but I too reached a point in my life requiring a definite answer to convince me. It was either a sign from God, or I'd be unconvinced. I did this a few times. I prayed silently. I prayed out loud thinking maybe, hey, he can't really read minds.

Mathematically, my sign would have been 1 out of 100,000. Not impossible, but it would have convinced me that something bigger was listening to me.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Rape is not in the Ten Commandments but cooking kid goat in its mothers milk is, wtf!!?!!!!

Also there has been to much killing and death in this world for it to be controlled or created by a loving God. And one could alsways ask who created all The viruses and diseases that killed so many, Satan was never said to have this power?

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

A god such as Jehovah wouldn't appoint a pedophile elder or min servent who is hiding what he is from everyone.

A god that has, allegedly, instilled in me such traits compassion and love would surely display those qualities abundantly. Most of the OT makes Jehovah sound like an angry teenager playing Grand Theft Auto.

God should be intelligent enough to prove to every person on earth that he exists 100%.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

jehovah exists .

but then so does baal..thor..the bogeyman etc.

just depends what the believer needs to help them through the day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit