OK so what's this special meeting on Saturday about?

by purrpurr 13 Replies latest jw friends

• purrpurr
    purrpurr
    Anyone know?
  • sir82
    sir82
    That's awfully vague. I doubt anyone knows what you are talking about.
  • freddo
    freddo

This is the UK Bethel visit by Flowdown and Kickout err ... Flodin and Kikot.

The great work is advancing, we're god's chosen ones so listen obey and be blessed. Oh and the borg needs your money.

Then the week after they will announce more being kicked to the field by London Bethel as printing is going to Germany.

That is my best hope ...

• stillin
    stillin
    Caleb and Sophia cartoon hour?
  • purrpurr
    purrpurr
    Apparently there's a special meeting on Saturday which means the Sunday meeting is cancelled
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    What is the first name of kikot?
  • punkofnice
  • BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

The one last year was three hours of nothing. I can't recall anything - it is a "service talk" to the London Bethelites now streamed to all congs in U K.

So far we have not had the like of the  "Spanx and Tight Pants " talk that Tony Morris gave the New Yorkers. I will be surprised if boring Flodin comes up with anything. He baffled everyone in the broadcast about "sin is garlic powder on a loaf of bead " a while back

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

What else but more propaganda bullshit to go out in service to serve Jah by distributing the WTS literature to the public.

There is new information that has been discovered that shows that Armageddon will happen before the end of this year, so we should press on to appease Jehovah and show are steadfast loyalty and devotion.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

OK so what's this special meeting on Saturday about?

...........................http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/fictionalcrossover/images/2/2a/A_Pinky_and_the_Brain.png/revision/latest/window-crop/width/200/x-offset/46/y-offset/0/window-width/311/window-height/155?cb=20150422214110

...What's This Special Meeting............The Same Thing Special Meetings..

......On Saturday About Brain?............Are Always About Pinky.....NOTHING!..

.http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/tinytoons/images/5/58/Pinky%26theBrain.png/revision/latest?cb=20121107125411

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit