So I woke up and Trump was president

by notalone 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

@Cold Steel and Nathan Natas.

So what. A nation under Hillary is going to be the continuation of the status quo. A nation under Donald Trump is going to wreck the nation.

Face it, they're different in both degree and kind of malfeasance and putting out a laundry list of her misdeeds isn't going to change the fact that Trump is by far the worse. If you had any moral integrity you would have chosen a third party candidate or written somebody in.

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2

For the rest, their reason seems to be

1) Pick a conservative value

2) I hate Hillary.

pretty much.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Whoo hoo, hundreds of protesters block streets in Baltimore tonight.

Grabbing the popcorn.

This is gonna get good, folks.

• xelder
    xelder

Drama, drama

Hope trump does ok. We just get to wait and see.

I can't defend the character of either candidate, but my politics says NEVER HIllary

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel
    Village Idiot » A nation under Hillary is going to be the continuation of the status quo. A nation under Donald Trump is going to wreck the nation.

That's exactly what they said about Ronald Reagan. But it was just the opposite.

Besides, war with Russia was almost inevitable had Hillary won the White House. Obama, Hillary and Kerry had the entire military establishment on edge. Putin was not joking or posturing when he warned the U.S. And had there been war, the Russians would have been right.

Even Jill Stein said as much:

And [Hillary] has said that she will lead the charge with a no-fly zone in Syria, and that basically amounts to a declaration of war against Russia, who is there under international law, having been invited by the sitting government. Like it or not, Russia has the sanction of international law to be there. For us to go in and declare a no-fly zone means get ready for war with Russia. Both of us have 2,000 nuclear weapons on hair trigger alert. This is the most dangerous moment— according to the former president of the Soviet Union, Mikhail Gorbachev, who, two weeks ago, said this is the most dangerous nuclear moment ever.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=k767cjPA35k

• notalone
    notalone

Well, I've read all your posts. Thank you for giving me a window into the mind of society. Mrs.Flipper I really appreciated your thoughts. At this point the deed is done. I have to make decisions for my life based on what I am really facing. I am not going to react to hopes or imagined attacks. I will try to live my life with kindness and integrity to all I meet,even Muslims. I am not prone to fear or hate and I am not inclined to try and lump individuals into a group with negative attributes.So I will welcome this day for the beauty and wonder that it brings. When difficulties come I will try and not react, but make calm decisions. I do not know Trump and I will never meet him. If his policies bring harm to others I will do my best to support the weak. In the end I have to live with the decisions I make and others must do the same. May we all reach the end of our lives proud of the people we were.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Great teacher it was on the BBC too, the first people to congratulate him...Putin and bloody Jean Marie Le Pen's lot. Disgusting.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Cold steel Hilary.....murder witchcraft????????

(Sigh...)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit