Do You Condemn Anti-Semitism?

by minimus 77 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon
    Corbyn explained his presence at the Memorial and his stance, but maybe you just read headlines ? Is he lying in his explanation ? What is the truth of the matter ?

Yes, he's lying and you are an idiot for believing his lies. If you go out of your way to believe the excuse it may just be that you believe less in "just one race, the human race" (which is twaddle) as you claim.

You are clutching at straws trying to come up with excuses for dispicable behavior. Why? You have a motivation for doing that and the only one I can think of is that you prefer jew-murdering terrorists to jews. Which suggests you are anti-semitic.

Or maybe you're just easily taken in.

Pick one.

Or just admit that Corbyn's actions are anti semitic and he should be booted out of his political party, certainly not given the leadership position. The fact that he is leader suggests that anti-semitism is systemic in the labor party and the left.

• minimus
    minimus

I have to say this is a very informative thread!👍👍

• cofty
    cofty

Phizzy — You are attempting to defend the indefensible.

Have you investigated the historic links between anti-semitism and British left wing politics? It's a fascinating topic.

Are you aware of Corbyn's links to the far left? Do you know how intellectually challenged he is and the names to the Marxist academic ideologues he depends on?

If Corbyn isn't an anti-semite he stands alone among his peers.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

A am neither anti-semite nor pro-semite. I am Semitism neutral. People don't know whether they are Jewish or not as the records have been lost

• waton
    waton
    the records have been lost E 35

,so, the other Jew haters created their own, They demanded to see your grandmother's baptismal Certificate, (not given out by synagogues) which made the Church collaborators in the Holocaust. That is how jewish sounding name bearers like Rosenberg and Milch got to serve in their government;

A Jew is one who has a jewish mother (bless them)

• galaxie
    galaxie

Beware of extremists ..far left..far right ,anti semitism to brexit, all were elected on a ticket cloaked in moderation but their ideological and dogmatic motives are evidently the cause of present day argument and worry .

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Cofty Then why are most of the accusations of anti-semitism coming from Labour party members including senior members of Parliamentary Labour Party

Im sure their are anti semites in the labour party. There are anti semites everywhere, but a lot of it is ties up with people being pro Palestinian rather than anti jew.

However I have to say watching that Jewish woman leave the labour party made me feel very uncomfortable.

Coded logic Generations of Palestianian kids are paying for what we Europeans did, dont you guys see that? Do you guys not see what the Isrealies did to the Palestinians??

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Generations of Palestianian kids are paying for what we Europeans did - what did we Europeans do to Palestinian kids?

Im sure their are anti semites in the labour party - the issue is whether anti-Semites are at the fringes or the core, or both.

It seems anti-Semites are scattered throughout Labour like the words in a stick of rock. Corbyn seems to have a softly-softly approach to anti-Semitic crap. Imagine Corbyn's reaction to Labour party members if the members were spouting anti-Black stuff? It would be a lot harsher and more prompt, I'd imagine.

And I still for the life of me can't get my head around people swallowing Corbyn's defence of his attending a memorial for a terrorist.

Imagine, 40 years into the future, a Tory (right-wing) MP attends the memorial of Anders Breivik, wreath in hand. He responds to anyone questioning his judgment and accusing him of anti-Semitism by saying:

"I was there because I wanted to see a fitting memorial to everyone who has died in every terrorist incident everywhere.

“Because we have to end it. You cannot pursue peace by a cycle of violence, the only way you can pursue peace [is] by a cycle of dialogue."

• Old Navy
    Old Navy

I did not realize how difficult it is presently in the UK. I therefore well understand the need for caution and diligent moderation.

We in America are not there yet but are rapidly approaching.

Who is it you are not able to criticize? There you will find your master.

Hate is wrong. The Bible tells us that. We are not to hate anyone, even those who abuse us or control us. In due time we shall see.

This time we are in is wondrous. All things hidden are slowly being revealed. Just as it was foretold.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Hating a Jew simply because he / she is a Jew by birth is simply wrong .

So is hating a colored person simply because he / she is colored by birth is simply wrong

And the same can be true of a Nationality .Nations go to war with one another ,they don`t forever hold grudges or hatred between them for ever more do they ,they get over it.And trade and tour each others countries in peacetime.

Just as it would be hating a white person simply because they are white would also be wrong .

You either like or dislike a person on how you or they react with you and not judge a whole race or colour of people or nationality because of maybe one or two bad experiences you may have had with someone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit