Armageddon comes and you have 5 minutes with Jesus

by pleaseresearch 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I would ask him to explain the overlapping generation.

I would also ask why a religion is the "one true religion" when I was lied to my whole life. How can lies and truth be part of the same construct?

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    I would tell him that I have made many sins but his Father has made many more.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

Satan made me do it, and by the way who was the first man on earth?

You see Jesus things were very confusing here, Satan offered a life free of anxiety

your organization on the other hand, screw your fellow man and so many damn rules.

There's a thin line between being optimistic and delusion , so you see Jesus I was confused.

I didn't no if I should crap or go blind in your organization.

OK, send me to hell..

• steve2
    steve2

I would ask him if he is a top or bottom and, depending on his answer, work the exchange into a date night.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I would say that they lied about their history, predicted the end of the world several times in error and covered up child sex abuse, therefore I could not in good conscience be a part of it.

• pleaseresearch
    pleaseresearch

That is the same thing I would say LisaRose. What former brothers and sisters have discovered and made public about their past and failed well, everything. End of the world too many times, the flip flops, the disgusting covering up of Child sex abuse, how can anyone with a conscience be any part of it.

The scripture in Deuteronomy at chapter 18 and verse 22.

If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously, so do not be alarmed.

How on earth can we have anything to do with the organisation when this is contained in the bible. That's why for me if there is going to be Armageddon I really don't fear it, not one bit.

• elbib
    elbib
    When they began to "beat the fellow slaves" I know that you will come and cut them in to pieces. Hence I left.
  • Ucantnome
    Ucantnome
    he already knows
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Love the poem Zeb!

I would say Jesus, I love you and I'm so relieved you exist and that there is a heaven for those who died too young, those who died in war or violence, those who died of horrific diseases, those who were raped or abused as kids and committed suicide because of the agony of living....I don't care what you do with me ...PS what happens to the other hominid species? Or the poor animals??

• Bonsai
    Bonsai
    I'd tell him I followed the evidence no matter where it led me. But if he was real, I'd humbly ask for assistant to keep learning what I have always strived to learn - the truth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit