Armageddon comes and you have 5 minutes with Jesus

by pleaseresearch 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pleaseresearch
    pleaseresearch
    So the big A comes, your third in line to be judged by Jesus. He wants to know why you left the organisation. He also wants to know why JWs remained with the org. But what would your response be come judgment day. If you believe in that :)
  • zeb
    zeb

Why? the org was opposed to education that had with all its troubles lifted humankind by degrees out of the muck of superstition and ignorance and the borg pretended that brutes and paedophiles dont exist.

The "apostate" stood at the pearly gates,

his face was worn and old.

He meekly asked the man of fate admission to the fold.

"What have you done?" he kindly said "to gain admission here.?"

"I was a 'witness; deceived and lied too for many, oh many a year."

With a flash of light the gates swung wide at Jesus touched the bell,

"Come in" he said, "and rest a while" You've seen enough of hell." ..anon.

• sir82
    sir82
    "Seriously? Out of all the organizations on earth, you picked this one? What's wrong with you?"
  • mommyfirstandalways
    mommyfirstandalways
    Zeb that poem made me teary eyed. Thank u!!
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    If you think you're so bl**dy perfect, you should know. Anyway, you don't exist....get out of my head.
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I'd ask him to turn water into wine again.

"Go on, do that magic trick ..."

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

JC...when you chose the WT back in 1919 to represent your father just what criteria did you use to choose them?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

My answer .... because I could see that they weren't being obedient to your word and instructions to preach your Kingdom to come.

Jesus in reply .... yes your right you stayed loyal to me and not those corrupt lying men who exploited my words to sell and self empower themselves as false prophets. because of this I grant you eternal life in Paradise.

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

I would show him my big white ass and tell him to kiss it.

Then Id tell him to send me to hell so I can screw with TPTM3 for eternity.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

"Why did you create vampire bats if blood is so sacred? Also, do you hate spandex on girls, cause I dont."

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit