Serious Question: Are You Hearing About Anyone With The Flu Anymore or A Cold?

by minimus 135 Replies latest jw friends

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Anony Mous:

The vaccine adverse effects database currently says 10,000 have died from the vaccine.

VAERS says that as of 19 July 2021, 6027 people have died following a COVID vaccine. The VAERS site states that “It is generally not possible to find out from VAERS data if a vaccine caused the adverse event” and the CDC says “Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem.” Now, I suppose you can say that they can’t be trusted, but then there’s no point citing data from VAERS anyway.

• LV101
    LV101

Per Dr. Yeadon, former Chief Scientist/Pfizer, about 0.8% die within first 2 wks after being inoculated. Some die after the 2nd "vaccination."

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Anony Mous said,

''The vaccine adverse effects database currently says 10,000 have died from the vaccine'' (My bold)

That is implying, would you agree, that the vaccine has killed 10,000 people.

Could you link to the exact place in the 'vaccine adverse effects database' that says that?

Thanks in advance.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

ThomasCovenant:

Could you link to the exact place in the 'vaccine adverse effects database' that says that?
    Yes, I’d be interested to see where he’s getting his made up data too. The current VAERS data as of now says 6127 deaths following a COVID vaccine (plus 1 death of pet). And obviously VAERS doesn’t say anywhere that all of those deaths were caused by vaccines, since the site clearly says over and over that the records do not indicate cause.
  • Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@Jeffro: once again, you are being intellectually dishonest. At the time I wrote that, the tally was 12,000 people in the database. Suddenly the Biden admin dropped 6000 cases from its databases. At this point, the database cannot be trusted to be accurate as dropping cases without explanation reeks of fraud, there are lawsuits claiming many thousands more through other sources.

Once again, the VAERS database collects information that medical professionals believe to be potentially related to the safety of the vaccines. Are you saying medical professionals are lying? Why don’t you believe the doctors writing these reports? Last year you claimed to “believe all doctors when they say to wear a mask”. Yes, it cannot be conclusively linked, but the link to fatal heart problems has already been established and the database is collecting so much cases the computer systems behind it have been failing. Can you explain the sudden rise in reports? Every American gets vaccinated on average every 2 years, yet we’re seeing increases 10-fold for these vaccines?

They have already paused the J&J vaccine due to confirmed fatalities and many countries are now stopping administration or considering stopping it due to the risk. Do you believe that the medical professionals were wrong? Why don’t you believe the scientists? Do you think we should administer vaccines to people even when the chance of death is higher from vaccination than receiving covid?

And we are just talking death, there are other serious conditions that are also reported to both the CDC and FDA, orders of magnitude more.

• minimus
    minimus

Anonymous,great questions! Minimus is impressed.😎

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Anonymous,great questions! Minimus is impressed

Yea----Me too!

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Yes great questions.

However,

Anony Mous said,

''The vaccine adverse effects database currently says 10,000 have died from the vaccine'' (My bold)

That is implying, would you agree, that the vaccine has killed 10,000 people.

Thanks in advance.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Anony Mous:

Once again, the VAERS database collects information that medical professionals believe to be potentially related to the safety of the vaccines.

Wrong. Anyone can submit reports to VAERS, and the website very clearly states that. It’s also very unlikely it had an exact round figure of 12000 (that only you saw). And VAERS explicitly says its data is not indicative of effects caused by vaccines; rather, it contains effects that were reported after vaccination. It’s very difficult to believe anything you say about the VAERS database. (The only place I could find mention of 12000 deaths with reference to VAERS was a conspiracy nutter YouTube video,) But even if none of that were true, it still would not be ‘intellectually dishonest’ of me to not just accept your unfounded assertion that they secretly changed the data.

Last year you claimed to “believe all doctors when they say to wear a mask”
    No, despite your ‘very convincing’ quotation marks, that is not phrasing I would ever use.
  • Jeffro
    Jeffro

Anony Mous:

They have already paused the J&J vaccine due to confirmed fatalities and many countries are now stopping administration or considering stopping it due to the risk. Do you believe that the medical professionals were wrong? Why don’t you believe the scientists? Do you think we should administer vaccines to people even when the chance of death is higher from vaccination than receiving covid?

Different vaccines introduce different components of a virus, and the immune system reacts to those components (or in the case of mRNA vaccines, an element that allows RNA in cells to construct a similar protein, with the same result), and then recognise those in the actual virus if infected later. Vaccines that contain elements that cause severe reactions in a significant number of people should indeed be discontinued. But (aside from allergies to the vaccine medium) they are still effects that would also be experienced if the people got COVID. It’s not a matter of the professionals being wrong, it is a matter of identifying viral markers that are sufficiently similar for the immune system to recognise the actual virus, but without a severe reaction. Some companies inadvertently used elements that cause severe reactions in a small proportion of people. I’d like to see your attempt at making a vaccine. I suppose we could do it your way and have no vaccines at all, and just let millions of people die instead.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit