More cut backs

by pepperheart 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

On saturday i got two awakes from a trolley that were issue one 2018

• blondie
    blondie

One way to get rid of older magazines. I understand that now the WTS does not put monthly dates on the for the public magazines but apparently still years.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

Yes thats true

• Listener
    Listener

It's funny that they can't even give them away by standing out in public.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Next up: no years.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They are already something like 6,000 years out of date. The whole bible, along with everything supposedly based on it, was already out of date when it was written--all full of lies. Maybe they should go back to the truth, all destroyed with the release of that book of lies--the truth has no expiration date on it.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

I bet the day comes that the WBTS has one magazine sized publication and one book for study. It wouldn't surprise me if they end up contracting with a publishing company to have it produced.

• fulano
    fulano

It's new old stock. Before they now it's new old light

• average joe
    average joe

Any magazine in good condition can be used in the field ministry. Many people have magazines lying around that could be given out and so jws are encouraged to bring their unused or leftover magazines for others to pass out in the field service. They still print magazines but people dont read these days which is sad so jws have adapted and now want to direct you to the website or videos.

• LV101
    LV101

They were trying to place/give away old magazines/books couple decades ago -- anything to increase sales. Great aids for brainwashing if they can just get them into the hands of the downtrodden/suffering people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit