Double life

by Esmeralda001 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Keep on seeking your personal needs first. Looking out for No. 1. Who else is going to do it for you?
  • Late Bloomer
    Late Bloomer
    I figured that the only way I can get the brothers and sisters to leave me along is by pretending that I am an unemployed drop out.

A better option would be to stop associating with them so you'll no longer have to play these games, but for some reason you seem unable/unwilling to do that. You can pretend to be miserable, but didn't you say you've already been counseled about your bad attitude? They will always find something to criticize you about. When will you say enough is enough?

• just fine
    just fine

What LateBloomer said.

Why choose this fake life. Go on with your life, be happy, go after your dreams. Let the unhappy people at the hall be miserable together.

• GodZoo
    GodZoo
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to get engaged in activities that are condemnable according to the *BIBLE* (not the *WT*) standards.

They will say you have achieved that already by just being here.

• A.proclaimer
    A.proclaimer
    You could try and live that way but could only do it for so long. Sounds draining. Also someone could, by some chance, find out the truth. It'll be a challenge to go against the current but it's a more honest one. Plus aren't they always telling us at the Kingdom Hall to be different and not follow the crowd? (Even though I know in this sense they're taking about worldly people). Like others said, tell them it's a personal affair and try putting a stop to them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit