The Lloyd Evans Infamous "Photos" Are Being Circulated

by pale.emperor 31 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Lloyd's twitter statement this morning states:

Today photos are being circulated that Djana disclosed privately to someone she assumed to be a trusted friend. I want to make it clear that the woman in the photos is in her 20s and not a sex worker. I wont be making further comments until I've engaged in legal representation.

I've yet to see these "photos" but, watch this space.

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno

I’ve had them for a few days.

I was just told not to share them.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    Is Lloyd the JW Jack Murphy? Are we going to see those type of photos?
  • pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

I’ve had them for a few days.

I was just told not to share them.

I think that's wise. Who knows what the legal consequences would be? Although I'm sure they'll pop up online somewhere.
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander

Are there "Lady-Boyz" involved? lol

The Great Neck-Bearded One is a sick perv who can't stop talking about his dinky, which he has no control over, and also which he can't stop worshiping. He's his own phallic god.

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno
    Is Lloyd the JW Jack Murphy? Are we going to see those type of photos?
    LMFAO I sure hope we don't see that. The pics I've seen are not like Jack Murphy's. However, the situations are kind of parallel in some ways, aren't they?
    Are there "Lady-Boyz" involved? lol

The pic I've seen is not an obvious so-called Lady Boy. However, she appears very young. Lloyd still claims 20's. I don't have proof that she's younger than that other than this girl LOOKS younger.
    The pics have been shared on Twitter as of this morning. I did not share them, but one that I saw shared today was one of the ones I've seen.
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

she appears very young. Lloyd still claims 20's - Yeah Lloyd states explicitly that 'of those I met in Thailand, sex workers or otherwise, nobody was a minor by either Thai or US law and all were in their 20s or older.'

Like he had the time and the means of verifying the age of sex workers he slept with.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

We're so sad. This community has been kicked in the ass by this cult leader

The photos are out

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

He is making claims on behalf of his wife here. But unless there’s another source to back it up, whatever he says can be disregarded as unreliable, especially concerning his family that he has been lying to and about for at least four years.

His livestream video was posted from a kitchen instead of his usual bunker. Why? No explanation was given. But given his behaviour toward his family a reasonable explanation would be that he and his belongings have been thrown out the house.

If his wife shared the photo then it’s probably safe to assume she wanted it shared. After all she’s not as stupid as her husband is.

• Simon
    Simon

"she was over 20, honest!"

Yeah, when you have to keep denying something so fundamental and there is damning photographic evidence, you know "you done fucked up".

Sometimes, the more you deny something the guiltier you look. Because it's then clean you knew exactly what you were doing and how it appears.

Well done Lloyd. I can't wait for all the details to come out and you have to actually be honest for once in your life.

You're a phoney, and always have been.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit