New Watchtower president

by neat blue dog 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

The main corporation is two words "Watch Tower" society of Pennsylvania. Don Adams took over for Milton Henschel in 2000 when the Governing Body cut all corporate ties, and when he died Robert Ciranko took over for him in 2014.

The next major corporation in line is the one word "Watchtower" society of New York. The JW's first black corporate president, Leon Weaver Jr., was president of this one up until recently. Not sure if he died or just stepped down (maybe something to do with their recent 80-years-old rule). He's now been replaced with Harold L. Corkern, a frequent JW Broadcasting speaker and former president of minor corporation "Kingdom Support Services".

• JC323
    JC323

He was US Branch Maintenance Construction overseer that is why he was president of KSS.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

So its because he knows the value of Real Estate .$$$

That makes sense.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

At first glance I thought his name was Harold Cork'em.

Tony pops 'em and Harold corks 'em for later. Brothers working together in unity.

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

He's there because he knows realestate. I know because I have personal insight about it at bethel.

Or, no I don't. Damn!

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

The video with Leon Waever and Jared Kushner were an eye opener for my wife. Thank you, Leon!

https://youtu.be/zfp1a7k3N7s

G.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

But where is all of that money going from all of these sales in Brooklyn and elsewhere that far exceeds the amount of money needed for the Warwick project ?

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

@smiddy3 we are all small thinkers I supose. If you sell 1 b. property to guys like Kushner, they can tell you how to hide.

G.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Very true Gorby we are just small fish in a sea of sharks compared to them.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Has there been any sort of announcement about this? Probably not. It's not a secret society though!

I noticed that Leon Weaver Jr's name no longer appeared in the WT magazines after about June 2018 but assumed it was due to the transition of printing to Germany.

It would be interesting to get an up to date list of all the corporations and the relevant Presidents and Directors.

George

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit