Beck_Melbourne

by rocketman 40 Replies latest jw friends

• rocketman
    rocketman

I have not seen any posts by Beck Melbourne lately. I PM'd her about two weeks ago, with no response yet. Does anyone know if she's okay?

• Prisca
    Prisca

Last time I heard from Beck was about 3 weeks ago. She's alright, but very busy in her off-line life, and isn't able to be online as much as she used to.

I know that she would be touched to know that people were missing her. I'll email her a link to this thread.

• DJ
    DJ

I miss Beck too. She always made me laugh and she was very genuine and warm. I am happy that she has an offline life, I remember those days..... love to Becky! dj

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I miss her too - her posts always made me laugh. Like the one where she related the time when she did a cartwheel in her kitchen to get her husband's attention and unbeknownst to her one of her children's friends who had spent the night was under the kitchen table and saw her naked bum. "I saw your mom's bum! I saw your mom's bum!"

Oh, that was hilarious, I was just about in tears laughing when I read that.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Beck was very cool, I miss her too.

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

I too have been wondering about her and was going to start a thread of inquiry. I was away from the forum for a while and upon my return, immediately noticed her absence.

Prisca, please tell Beck hi from 'ol Syrup.

• rocketman
    rocketman

Thanks for the update Prisca! I guess I could count on one Aussie to help with an update on another Aussie. All you Ozzers stick together. Please give her my best when you e-mail her. Thank you.

*trying to remember what an offline life is*

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Beck,

We miss you heaps and heaps!!

We're sad!

But we're glad to hear you're OK.

Cheers, Ozzie

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Sending my happy wishes to (((Beck))) also.

I miss her. She has a warm and endearing style to her.

Glad to hear she has a "life".

Hugs,

j2bf

• Princess
    Princess

I was just thinking about her the other day, wondering where she had gone. Glad to know all is well.

Miss you Beck!

Rachel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit