For in that sleep of death what dreams may come
    When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
    Must give us pause. There's the respect
    That makes calamity of so long a life"

"The undiscovered country, from whose bourn
    No traveller returns, puzzles the will,
    And makes us rather bear those ills we have
    Than fly to others that we know not of?"

I guess I will find out, some time in the not to distant future.. Meantime, try to enjoy life while it lasts...

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

We humans are just as good as any other living species on the planet. Once gone, the chapter is closed. We cease to exist and are nothing thereafter.

Heaven, Hell, reincarnation, after Life, eternal Life, and resurrection are all Bogus, as far as the evidence until now.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Never been dead----but having been a jw for nearly 62 years comes pretty close. Since fading, I feel like I've been resurrected to living life!

just saying!

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

I don't believe in those after death reports either. Lazarus had nothing to report either. Jesus did not pull him back out of paradise or he would have been hopping mad.

• Whynot
    Whynot

I strongly believe in the afterlife. I'm actually fascinated by the work of Ian Stevenson who has done much research on the afterlife and reincarnation. Also, Brian Weiss and Jim B Tucker. Plus when I was a child my mother happened to ask me where I was before I was born. I gave her some answers that surprised her. I don't remember but she does and so does one my older brothers. My brother was more freaked out by it than my mom.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit