Outcome - Banned in Russia - Final

by OrphanCrow 184 Replies latest jw friends

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf

Look out for the extra push for more donations and money, they need to recoup the lost wages from Russia else the GB may have to return some $20,000 watches and cut back on the first class flights.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Nobody can say sure what is going on now or will be going on in the future in the minds of every individual russian JW. For some this ban may just be what they need to start the waking up process for others it may harden their hearts in support of WT for others who knows? Shit happens and the chips will fall where they fall.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Perhaps the Russian government can use some of the proceeds$$$ from sale of properties be used for government offered assistance: non threatening psychological assistance to members of the cult. "Deprograming" with positive reinforcement, it you so call it but done gently not by force can do wonders to help one become a productive member of society without all that self serving Watchtower propaganda Faithfull Slave bullshit fucking him up.

I see nothing evil in Russia's ban on the Watchtower corporation propaganda to protect its citizens and feel that they will act humanly towards those effected by this mind control cult even though I've been brainwashed(to some small amount) by US propaganda that the Russian are on the opposing side in political ideology and not to be viewed as the good guys in anything(which I always suspected ain't true and that there are 2^10 sides to every story.).

• George One Time
    George One Time

Has the decision of the court already been published on paper?

Now we know that they were banned for extremism, but at least I would like to know what legal basis they (claim to) have.

• cobweb
    cobweb
    Has the decision of the court already been published on paper?

According to this newsweek article:

The faith, which comprises 175,000 members in Russia and has been active in the country since 1991, has yet to receive the written decision from the court, which it needs in order to launch an appeal, something which it has said it will do.

http://www.newsweek.com/jehovahs-witnesses-russia-ban-police-589791

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit