New Publication (2014) "God Kingdom Rules" -- When Is It Studied At The Kingdom Hall?

by Littleleslie 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Littleleslie
    Littleleslie

I just wanted to know, when do the JWs begin to study the 2014 publication called: "God's Kingdom Rule" at the local kingdom halls? (I heard it was going to be sometime in the month of September of 2016, this month.)

Does anyone know?

LL

• bradford
    bradford

I have no clue but "studying" that book woke me up. Hopefully people really study the history and don't miss the glaring issues.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Bradford,

..."studying" that book woke me up.

What about it woke you up?

• bradford
    bradford
    What about it woke you up?

Actually dissecting the generation teaching in the first chapter. Technically I only got through the first chapter and moved on to Crisis of Conscience for chapter 2. I was "in" like blinders on "in" and the light just went off instantly. The flip flopping was clearly just a bunch of guys guessing.

• freddo
    freddo

It is September and there is definitely a chapter on "the generation" which tries to "ex-Splane" the overlap. I hope a few wake up as they see it in print and go "WTF?"

• St George of England
    St George of England

Week of September 19 - 25.

George

• smiddy
    smiddy

New publication 2014 " God`s Kingdom Rules " is now approximately 2 years out of date .

Jehovah`s Witnesses studying this book need to ask themselves , am I studying new light or old light .?

Is what I am studying today , going to be accepted as the truth , in a year , 2 years , or 5 years in the future.?

On past expriences I wouldnt hold my breath

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

St George of England

Week of September 19 - 25.

The publication's two letter code is 'kr'

link to scan

• Saename
    Saename

How do I access this letter coded kr? And this ch. 1 par. 1–10 is from this letter or from where? I kind of want to see how they explain the generation teaching...

• fastJehu
    fastJehu

It is not a letter.

It is the september meeting workbook

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/jw-meeting-workbook/september-2016-mwb/

They have this meeting workbook instead of the kingdom ministry.

So the meeting workbooks tells the JWs, that in this week (in september) they have to study the book God`s Kingdom Rules (kr) ch. 1 par. 1–10

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit