Pot calling the kettle black? Their "own mouth has testified against them"

by cha ching 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• flipper
    flipper
    CHA CHING- Great thread. It has always been that way that the WT Society leaders are such hypocrites- they call out every other religious leaders alleged " indiscretions " - but never admit to their own evil ways and crimes. Sexual crimes against children or any other fault they don't accept responsibility for with people dying from not receiving blood transfusions, suicides due to shunning or suicides due to faulty child abuse policies- I mean it's a criminal organization- the list of atrocities goes on and on and on. Disgusting. Thanks for the thread
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

When Jesus warned his followers against hypocrisy, each of those signs

fits the GB. I wonder, who do they believe Jesus was talking about.

We need your money, your time and your blood, but we are not breaking

your back with heavy, cumbersome loads. We would be out out there with you,

but we have more important work to do. We are the GB so people need to see us

and what we(GB) are accomplishing. WE are the GB, our sh--t don't smell and we

walk on water, so greet us with respect.

• Sabin
    Sabin

I found this article to be very sad & unbelievably funny at the same time. When I clicked on to the thread down the bottom it said "Is any religion deserving of trust?" The next time you meet a JW, why not ask them why they trust their religion?. Examine their teachings & their RECORD. Then decide for YOURSELF if a religion exists that you can trust.

I thought of us lot here & it made me smile, they are seriously stupid, 50% of JW wouldn't trust the G-reedy B-astards as far as they could throw them.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

AWAKE! NOVEMBER 2015

Is Religion Dying Out?

"Why the Exodus?

I guess they haven't heard of Islam. Why does Watchtower Corp ignore the entire Muslim world as if they don't exist?

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Fantastic thread CC!

And great references too!

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Yes, people are getting disillusioned with religion, which is why the Watchtower is having trouble paying the bills. Since they have the lowest retention rate of any religion right now obviously young Jehovah's Witnesses are are not finding them trustworthy at alll. They have a lot of nerve trying to pretend they are not being affected as much as any other religion, if not more so.

But I guess they are going with the best defence being a good offence, point the finger at others before they point it at you.

• cha ching
    cha ching

You said it right Flipper, "criminal organization", & hopefully, they will be treated as such, when "the truth is revealed"

Hopefully, James Mixon , the GB's "pride will come before a fall"... At least that will be one scripture they can fulfill!

So true Billy!

I like that, LisaRose! That phrase is a great one to describe their tactics, "best offense is a good defense".... Smoke & mirrors!

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Billy: Why does Watchtower Corp ignore the entire Muslim world as if they don't exist?

My guess is: fear.

The GB don't mind bashing the RCC or similar because they know that those institutions will just ignore them, but they are understandably afraid of Muslim extremists.

It's very much like animal rights' activists that throw paint on rich women in fur coats but not on bikers in leather jackets.

I have come to conclude that, generally speaking, JWs are all a bunch of cowards. They talk tough and all that shit, but they don't back it up when it really counts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit