2018 Convention videos leaked by brave insiders

by Room 215 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Room 215
    Room 215
    Anopther coup for Cedars: http://jwsurvey.org/cedars-blog/leaked-2018-convention-videos-celebrate-anti-lgbtq-bigotry-unquestioning-obedience-doomsday-fear-mongering
  • zeb
    zeb

Link is not live.

• carla
  • carla
    carla

The link won't link here, just cut and paste

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I notice that these videos are all an hour in length. If these videos are the trend I wonder why they make everyone schlep to an assembly. You could make a virtual assembly and watch these from the comfort of your home.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

You know the answer to that already NY44m! Conventions are a $$$$$$$ maker! Plus the gathering motivates the people just by riling them up.

• burnedout
    burnedout

Can you imagine the scrutiny of anyone with access to those files? What would it be like for people in the video department? I bet it is Witch Hunt Crazy.

• sir82
    sir82

I notice that these videos are all an hour in length. If these videos are the trend I wonder why they make everyone schlep to an assembly.

Do you really need to ask?

Here is the answer:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Oh, I forgot, also this:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Thanks for the clarification. I guess I was thinking logically, with a consideration for the best interest of the R&F. This is a mistake I won't make soon.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Cult

G.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit