Who is running the Watchtower now?

by professor 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Celia
    Celia

Karl Klein and Lyman Swingle died recently,
    didn't they ?

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

I am very glad that some birthdates were posted. I am VERY interested to see when all of the current GB members were born due to the 1935 sealing of the annointed.

Any one have a updated list of the GB with their birthdates?

One of my personal predictions is that the 1935 sealing date is headed for the wood chipper shortly (if it hasn't already).

. o O (slipnslidemaster)

• messenger
    messenger

Ted Jaracz is now chairman of the gb. After running the organization for 20 years he is officially in charge.

• TheApostleAK
    TheApostleAK

I thought Jehovah God was running the Org????

• riz
    riz

Focus,

My goodness, are we feeling saucy lately!

Man, you get a couple beers into those crazy gb fossils, and all hell breaks loose. I think they took 'Crazy Hat Friday at Bethel' a little too far.

riz

Insanity in individuals is something rare- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule. - Nietzsche

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Hey guys,

Ray Franz was there too, but the Devil snatched him.

• logical
    logical

Fred,

Your daddy snatched Ray Franz? Why dont you dial 911 or whatever it is in the US, kidnapping is a criminal offense, he might get locked up.

ps, are you related to Kingdom?

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster
    Ted Jaracz is now chairman of the gb. After running the organization for 20 years he is officially in charge.

Look out. Conservatives won power. Trouble ahead.

. o O (slipnslidemaster)

• ISP
    ISP

I think they are any number of legal corporations for the 200+ countries involved - all with their own personnel. I guess the structure means that Brooklyn can't be brought down by the misdemeanours of any of the others i.e. tax liabilities in France.

The whole mass of legal corporations etc. will be lead by Brooklyn. The same structure existed in the first century – you know! The executive decisions are now made, it would appear by Great Crowders. I guess the anointed ones have enough trouble going to the bathroom and stuff.

ISP

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster
    I guess the anointed ones have enough trouble going to the bathroom and stuff.

One of the threads today is talking about the convention release. I'm guessing WTB&TS Depends?

Now that I think about it...brings a whole new meaning to convention release! hahaha

. o O (slipnslidemaster)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit