bust fellow worker leaving job 2 hours to go to KH

by JunkYardDog 15 Replies latest jw friends

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog
    the last 2 tuesdays one of my fellow workers would step out for 2 hours. tonight he came back with a wt book in spanish . i worked with his this man YEAr and never knew he was a jw.. i went into how the wt lied to the mexician gov't just to own the land of the kh's . he's a nice man and I like working with him. but I kept working him and the child molestion issue and a few other things.. I i gave him a short easy lesson on 1799 , 1874, 1975 and my personal expreience with the wt. He told me everything on the internet is all lies. I told him I researched the wt before the net at the KH library I told him test it for your self if what they say about the wt is true from the kh library. i'm not going to rat this man out for going to the kh to the boss. or break his balls. but I'm not going to work late any longer to help him cover his work. now he knows I'm up on him and If he wants to play and he learned fast I know the wt. I like the man and never seen him preach or carry a wt mag.. but now I will be planting seeds
  • jhine
    jhine
    JYD , is this man taking time off work that he is being paid for?.If so that is stealing from his employer .How would he excuse that ? If it is the case . Jan
  • JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog
    yes he is stealing from his employer as no one knew were he was including the boss. funny thing I taLK TO this man every day for A YEar in english with no problem .. tonight was the first time he could not understand english.
  • alanv
    alanv
    Maybe you should remind him that he is stealing from his employer. You will actually be doing him a favour, so he does not get so much indoctrination at the meetings.
  • Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

The only way that is acceptable is if he has cleared it with his boss and makes up the hours or takes a pay cut for the hours missing.

If this is ongoing you should really report him if that isnt the case.

• cognac
    cognac
    What's the point of going to the meetings when you steal???
  • TheListener
    TheListener
    Now that you've busted him JYD he'll quit because he won't be able to stand working with an apostate. You've ruined his good gig. Good for you.
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander
    Typical freeloading, lazy, entitlement-minded, JW moocher. Report his dumb ass to the Boss immediately, and have a good, clean conscious. After all, Jehovah will provide for him.
  • OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe
    Typical freeloading, lazy, entitlement-minded, JW moocher. Report his dumb ass to the Boss immediately, and have a good, clean conscious. After all, Jehovah will provide for him.

Yeah, you'll be doing him a favor! We all know that anyone who gets fired for going to meetings will find a better paying job that very same day! Plus it'll be fewer hours and he'll enjoy the work more!

• jhine
    jhine

My question was more about how he would justify the stealing . JWs are very hot on the ten commandments , to the point where they won't go to war because of " thou shalt not kill " So how can he go against " thou shalt not steal "

Jan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit