massive hail storm hits Sydney

by zeb 12 Replies latest jw friends

• zeb
    zeb

News reports. "Golf-ball size hail." Anyone know anyone who was under that?

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

I wasn't, but then for some reason storms seem tso go round the inner west suburb where i live. A few heavy showers last night, so I likely will not need to water the garden for a few days. And maybe 3-4 minuts of small hails stsones

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I lived in S/E.Qld for 37 years and this was a regular thing that we endured and sometimes the hailstones were tennis ball size and even larger .

So i can sympathize with anyone who has endured a massive hailstone storm ,

My thoughts go out to them and hope they are all safe especially if their are any on this forum who have endured and gone through this storm

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Wow...regular eh. Comprehensive car insurance must be high n and around Sydney.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I have a smash repairer client who had 42 cars come in for assessment the morning after...and that is just one repair shop!

• wozza
    wozza

I am with Smiddy lived in SE Queensland for eight years and experienced it too ,once it went thru Morayfield and wiped out 3 car yards and many roofs with cricket ball size hail ,we lived just to the side of that run and got golf ball sized ones to a depth of about a foot in my backyard. The noise was deafening and passed quickly and went sunny.

• WillYouDFme
    WillYouDFme

Its the END TIMES!

Matthew 24!! See its all real!

Jehober is bringing the big A!

Oh wait, it was just the weather :(

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I'd say hail is the least of the worries in Aussie and NZ today.....................

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

WingCommander 12 hours ago

I'd say hail is the least of the worries in Aussie and NZ today.....................

Yeah, we are waiting for the hail of muslim bullets of retribution, and anybody who thinks that this won't happen is dreaming.

RB.

• zeb
    zeb

RB.tragically I fear you are right.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit